Now Amy, here are my 3 pairs of Reefs! They're well worn which equals fairly dirty!
post #91 of 158
5/25/05 at 3:10pm
Originally Posted by mferr84
I was trying to keep up with the thread, but i slacked a little! Hope you havent answered these already! That's ok, I forgive you!
1. What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex? I really like the chest area.
2. What is your favorite body part on you? Hmm...good question. I just said that question out loud and my boyfriend replied that it's my sexy behind lol. Actually though, I do like my butt so I'd have to say that's what it is. It's a nice small bubbly butt!
3. Do you inconspicuously 'check' to see if your deoderant is still working throughout the day? Every once in a while, if I feel like I've been sweating. More often than I do that though I check to see if I've got pit stains.
4. Say you get a full day at a spa/salon... what do you do/have done? Yay fun!!!! Definitely an hour long massage. Following that I'd like a full facial, because those are my FAVORITE part!! I would also like a cut and style, manicure and pedicure with paraffin wax, and perhaps some time in a sauna! Wow I wish I was going to a day spa now!!
5. What were your ACT/SAT scores? (you dont have to share if you prefer not to) I got an 1100 on the SAT my junior year of high school. I told myself that if I didn't get into UCF with that, that I'd take it again my senior year since I knew I'd do far better. Luckily it wasn't necessary!! I never took the ACT though.
6. What is on the walls in the room you are sitting in? Two paintings done by Brendan. A picture of Brendan and I, a picture of the sunset he took, a mirror, a few ballet paintings, dried tulips in a frame. That looks to be it.
7. Do you keep the little sliver of soap and fuse it to the new bar, or do you throw it out, or what? I never use bar soap actually. In the shower I have different body washes and by the sink there's liquid hand soap. Brendan has a bar of soap that he keeps in my shower though and I think he just leaves the old one as a sliver and puts the new one on top.
8. Do you prefer to be dressed up or dressed down? I'm a big fan of both. I love to be dressed down and comfortable, but I also love being able to get dressed up and feel like I look really nice. I suppose it just depends on the situation and my mood at the time.
9. What is the main color/style/theme of your home? Well I live an apartment so our walls are all white. The living room however is done to have bright pops of color everywhere you look. We have two couches in there that have the same champagne colored slipcover and then all of the pillows, artwork, picture frames, and candles in the room are all varying bright colors. It actually looks really nice! My bedroom uses deep red and deep purple with gold accents as the main color scheme. It makes me feel like my room is very romantic.
10. What is your favorite ethnic food? That's really tough!! I'm a big lover of all kinds of food from pretty much everywhere. I reallllllly love indian food for all of its spices! I also like sushi and the kind of food that you can get at a Japanese steakhouse. Chimichangas are my favorite mexican food and canaloni is my favorite italian dish. I don't think I could possibly choose between all of them!!!
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
1. If someone fell and ripped their pants at the same time in the middle of a fitness class, would you stop class to "appear concerned" just to draw attention to their split pants? (I would) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such a funny question Kelly. Well let's see...judging by my reaction to the mentail image your question put in my head, I would probably have a REALLY hard time controlling my laughter. I'd have to keep myself in check majorly on that one because that would seriously just be so funny. Then I probably would "appear concerned," partially because I genuinely was and partially to get the full humor out of it!! I might even walk over to the person and ask if they needed assisstance getting up. Then later, when I got home, I would tell everyone I could think of about the incident so I could laugh about it over and over again.
Originally Posted by fwan
hey take a picture of your feet You got it!
There they are! Complete with chipped toe nail polish and cat scratches courtesy of my mom's kitten Noel.
btw i LOVE your favourite shoes i should get a pair for my self
Originally Posted by cazx01
love the shoe's katThanks Carrie! I still like most of them myself.
1. hmmm do you prefer to be called kath or KatYou know I don't really think I have a preference. Most people don't call me by a nickname so it doesn't really matter to me. Neither of them sound bad like many of the nicknames for Katherine do!
2. what's the most disgusting food in your opinion? Portabello mushrooms.
3. what have you done today? This morning was fairly uneventful. I just sat around and relaxed. Brendan came over at about 2 and he and I hung out at my place for a bit. After that we went and took a spin class at the UCF gym, went back to his place to get his camera, and headed back to my apartment. Once I got there I did all of my photo assignments, took a shower, and talked to my mom. After I blowdried and straightened my hair Brendan and I drove back to his place, made dinner, played with his kitten Hida, talked to his friend Isaac for a bit who stopped by, and are now just hanging out again. Not much going on today.
4. post a pic of your garden I actually don't have a garden of my own since I live in apartment complex. If I were at my parents house I would take pics of my mom's beautiful garden for you guys to see. But, because I didn't want to disappoint and not post pictures I went out front of my apartment and took pics of the plants right outside of my place. So, this is the closest to a garden that I have right now.
Both pics are right outside my apartment windows. Not a terribly exciting garden I'm afraid.
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper
Some more Q's for you!! Yay!!
How did you find TCS? There was a mass email about it in my spam folder. It must have come because of some other web site I was signed up for. But I remember wondering what in the heck I had gotten that email for. Thank goodness I did though or I might not be here with you awesome people today!!!
What was/is your favourite courses in school? In high school my favorite classes were Dance Choreography, Drama, and probably English. At UCF my favorite courses have been Sexual Behaviors and Cognitive Psych.
If you could travel to space, would you? You know I don't think that I would. I really have no desire to go all of the way out there. I like being on Earth just fine thank you very much!!
I see you like Yankee Candles... which one(s) is/are your faves? I love their new Chocolate Chip Cookie one. I also love any that smell like cinnamon or other sweet spices like that!
And one more, a photo assignment:
I'd love to see some of Brendan's work. If he's ok with it, can you show us some of it? I'll absolutely do that for you. I'm at his place right now and we left his camera there so when I get back to my apartment late tonight I'll take those pics for you and get them posted!!! I'd love to show them off!!
That's it for now!! Have a great one!
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
By the way you guys, Brendan is letting me keep his camera at my apartment until my week is up so if you have any pic assignments I can definitely do them without having to wait two days to do it!!!
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Hey nice fridge pic Katherine! I'm really impressed with the various brownish yellow stains on the bottom shelf. I still have to catch up on this thread, but I want to get some questions in first. You like that eh? I considered scrubbing it before I took the pic but then thought, what the hay...those spots give my fridge CHARACTER!
1. You just get home with Brendan and while you're in the bathroom you notice a golden nugget (it's fools gold )partially sticking out of your nostril. You are suddenly taken aback with the horrific feeling that everyone in public must have seen it. What is your first reaction?
c) don't mention it to Brendan because he must not have seen it. You promptly remove the nose goblin before he comes into the bathroom. - That one for sure! Brendan would definitely tell me if he saw something like that, that I know for sure. So I'll go with this one. But then there also might be a variation of answer e in there as well since I probably wouldn't leave it, but I'd be likely to tell him about it!
d) commit suicide.
f) start crying plus one of the above answers. - However these two answers are MUCH funnier.
2. You get home, take one look in the living room and one look in the kitchen. Now you are realy mad. Why Katherine?... Why? My roommate's having a psychotic break and the first thing I saw when I walked in was her standing naked in front of the open window. She was flapping her arms and shouting something like, "You can't see me, I'm a canary!" When I glanced around the rest of the living room I notice that she's taken my feather pillows out of my room and ripped them apart in an attempt to authenticate her claims about being a canary. To make matters worse I see Coco walking around the kitchen, tracking bright red stuff all over the countertops and floors! I don't even have to ask what that's about, she's done it before. She's dyed Coco with KoolAid in order to keep him from blending in with things, or so she's told me in the past. Apparently since he's white he's invisible to her the majority of the time. And to think I'd thought I'd finally found a roommate that wouldn't send she and I both to the nuthouse in a handbasket.
3. Who wakes up first on a week day; you or Brendan? Well we don't live together so I don't see him wake up, but I know that it varies depending on the day. Some days I have to wake up at 7:45 while he sleeps until 9, some days he has to be up at 8:30 when I can sleep in (which usually doesn't last past 9:30). I would probably guess that I'm up earlier than him most weekdays though!
3Â½. Who wakes up first on a weekend? Definitely me. Even if he spends the night and we, for once, don't have to be up at the crack of dawn I'm always awake before him. Then I drive him nuts since I shift around endlessly until he gives up and just gets up!!
4. What can Brendan do that you wish you could do? Art. I can't draw, paint, use charcoals, or anything of the sort but he's wonderful at it. I really wish I had half of his talent with it.
5. A new female aquaintence makes a slightly off comment about the age difference between you and Brendan. Brendan is not nearby. What is your reaction? "When you get them young you get to break them in, whereas dating someone the same age or older means that they're coming with all of their bad habits and are set in their more than likely obnoxious ways. Gee, certainly seems to me like I've got the better deal than most girls in this situation sweetheart."
5Â½. Would your reaction or response be any different if Brendan heard the comment when she was talking to you? Honestly it probably wouldn't be. If someone who hardly knew me made an off comment about our relationship I'd make sure she knew never to do it again, with or without Brendan there.
Originally Posted by fwan
aww you have skinny feet.
Do you know any excersizes to make my feet skinny?
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Back! Ugh, this has been THE busiest week, so I apologize I haven't been able to ask you nearly as many questions as I had hoped That's ok. Glad you're here now!
LOVE Brendan's picture of the tank surrounded by flowers . Wonder what kind of message he is sending...? Hmmm...I wonder...
Thank you for posting the pic of your Reefs!
OK, now time for more questions (sorry if any of these have been asked; don't have the time to read through all 10 pages!)...
1. What do you and Brendan argue about most often? Wow...that's really tough. Brendan and I rarely argue, more often we end up "discussing" the things we disagree on. But, like any couple we do argue every once in a while...so...hmmm...probably the future. And you know, I'm not even really sure why we argue about that. I think I get stressed about the possibility of having to move away for school and then he gets frustrated thinking that I don't think we'd make it...when that's not what I think at all. It's really just miscommunication. I think the last time that became an issue we cleared it up for good though.
2. Who's usually the first to apologize? That kind of goes back and forth. Neither of us are the type to enjoy an argument so we're both just ready to get them over as quickly as possible!!
3. What do you think is the most interesting personality disorder on the DSM-IV and why? Ooh interesting question! And the first related to my major I might add. I find Schizotypal to be the most interesting personality disorder. They're interesting because of their unpredictability. One minute you may be standing next to someone with this problem with them as quite and antisocial as possible, the next they may be in a hysterical fit of laughter! I think they're very interesting! The scariest to me though is Antisocial Personality Disorder. Now that's someone you don't want to know personally!!!
4. What do you hope will be the legacy that you leave behind? I hope that my legacy would be about how determined I am, and how regardless of that determination I always kept an upbeat attitude and a pleasant way with people. Yep, I think that would be a great way to be remembered.
5. What are the top 3 traits that all of the people who you really respect have in common? Wow. A respect for others, an empathetic heart, and an open mind.
6. What's your favorite ride at Busch Gardens? I love the water rapids!!!!
7. Ever partied in Ybor City? I was supposed to for my sister-in-laws bachelorette party but I had some other thing I had to do so I didn't go. So, no, I never have. I'm wary about it now though because a couple of Brendan's friends were mugged at gun point in Ybor. So, have fun but BE SAFE girly!!!!!
8....How about Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island? Yes! I love Downtown Disney! I've been to a few concerts at the House of Blues there, saw Cirque Du Soleil there, and a year and a half ago Tiff and I watched a taping of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire at MGM studios and received free Pleasure Island tickets as well! So, we had a great time partying it up in all their clubs. The 80's club was the BEST though!!
9. Tell us a little bit about your big bro. I'd love to! He's 8 years older than me (turning 30 next month) and that age difference has made us the best of friends all these years. We look very similar and are even almost the same height. He's 1 inch taller than me. I got the tall genes apparently lol. He's a great person, very caring (has 3 incredibly spoiled kitties), and I've truly never known anyone who stands up for himself and his friends like he does. He doesn't apologize for who he is and basically has a love me or hate me attitude...he doesn't care either way! He's very protective of me and I'm pretty much one of the only people that he doesn't really yell at. He's always so proud of me and encourages me to work even harder. I really couldn't have asked for a better big brother!!!!
10. Do you use cheapy Bic pens or do you splurge for the nice gelpens? That depends on my mood and how much money I have. If I'm my usual poor self I go for the Bics, however I do LOVE really nice pens so every once in a while I splurge hehe.
11. If you were on Fear Factor and you had to choose one of the following 3 stunts, which would you choose?
c)go swimming for 20 minutes out in the Atlantic ocean with no lights or equiptment, so you have no idea what those shadowy creatures that are bumping against you are - Most definitely this one!!! It might freak me out a bit, but I've swam in the Atlantic in the dead of night a few times before, watched my friends skinny dip in the dead of night numerous times , and swam in it countless times during the day so I'd handle this one fairly easily. The spider one though, NO WAY. I would probably die right on the spot!!!!!
Hehe, had to throw a toughie like that in there Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Gilly
Thanks for the pic of your toilet with the fluffy loo seat cover! Awww Also, your bedroom's pretty cool!
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
Wow Amy those were ALL toughies!!!! Those questions really made me think for a while!