TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Kitten Express....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kitten Express....

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
what do you all think? Its by a German artist called Jurgen Scholz, who does some amazing art work with cats.

well I put in an order for this... one carriage comes every month or so, not sure how many in the series, hopefully not too many as they are sooo expensive (do not tell Chris this ok???)

post #2 of 21
They're beautiful, Dan! This would be lovely in the nursery!
Not a word to Chris!
post #3 of 21
Oh they are beautiful!
post #4 of 21
his name really sounds familiar.. lol! those are really cute.. maybe they are cheaper over in germany?

*promises not to tell chris*
post #5 of 21
awww very cute
post #6 of 21
That is gorgeous! I'm sure Chris wouldn't mind! It's all for good cause - you!
post #7 of 21
That is really cute.
post #8 of 21
Ooooh, Dan, I love it!! It is sooo cute!

And no worries, Chris will never hear about it from me!
post #9 of 21
Fantastic, Absoultely Fantastic Dear Danielle!
post #10 of 21
That is so cute Danielle! No word to Chris from me either, though I have a hunch he'll know about it by, say, when it's time to decorate for Christmas?
post #11 of 21
Awwww Dan, if any of us doesn't like it, then they're kitty lover imposters!!!
post #12 of 21
What fun!!
post #13 of 21
Thread Starter 
thanks everyone for keeping this secret, I do however have a feeling that he will know about it as soon as the first one arrives as I will be so excited
post #14 of 21
When is the first one due to arrive?
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles
thanks everyone for keeping this secret, I do however have a feeling that he will know about it as soon as the first one arrives as I will be so excited
I would be too! It's just sooo adorable!
post #16 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
When is the first one due to arrive?
totally no idea whatsoever
post #17 of 21
They're adorable Danielle!

I tell you what, while you're pregnant, you can get away with murder. If he says anything, just tear up a bit, and say you wanted to get something special to commemorate the birth of "our first child".

post #18 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix
I tell you what, while you're pregnant, you can get away with murder. If he says anything, just tear up a bit, and say you wanted to get something special to commemorate the birth of "our first child".
I must tell you Kelly - I LOVE the way you think

and you are so correct, it is amazing what you can get away with!!! Its marvellous!!!
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles
I must tell you Kelly - I LOVE the way you think

and you are so correct, it is amazing what you can get away with!!! Its marvellous!!!
Use your new power wisely
post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix
Use your new power wisely

I like this woman!
post #21 of 21
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Kitten Express....