TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › TCS' Most Eligible Bachelor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TCS' Most Eligible Bachelor - Page 2

post #31 of 54
Thread Starter 
Dats okay, you way too pretty for me to be mad at long
I like a woman dat gots a fiery spirit! I a reel eazy goin kinda guy so we be match made in heaven. Meowma sez opposites attract and dat is what we are!

I'm reel happy cuz meowma gave me a can of new speshul food for dinner tonight to share wif Emma. It had reel crab and reel tuna in a yummy sauce! Tasty tasty!

I tink all food is tasty tho. One time meowma made her and daddy and dere friends a big bowl of her speshul roasted garlic mashed tatoes. Well, I found da bowl on da counter wif leftovers in it and man did I dig in! I had mashed tatoes all ova my whiskers and face and I was one happy kitty! Dis was when I was little boy, maybe 6 months old. Didja know dat I was 4 weeks old when my meowma adopted me? Dat was the bestest day of my life. I'm a big meowma's boy. I love my daddy too but my meowma and I have speshul relationship. When she adopted me I was such a little boy I would sleep in her shoes! And meowma don't have very big feet!

How old were you when you went to live wif yer meowma and your fammly? You still reel tiny and petite girl. You like my sissa Emma she only 6 pounds and I 13 pounds.

well I'm glad we were able to kiss and make up. Every couple has dere fights meowma says, and makin up is da fun part

I talk to you later pretty lady!
Olly
post #32 of 54
Hi Olly. You were reely little boy when you dopted by your meowmy! Sounds like you have a reely nice meowmy. I don't have much of a voice cuz I have what meowmy sed is a birth defect so I wasn't dopted until I was 4 months old and Bijou's human sister falled in love with me so now I live with Meowmy at Bijou's house with my nanny and Opa. Nanny and Opa loves me whole lot too so I gots a happy home.

Oooh, I love food too. I eats everything. Nanny sez I eat like I starved alla time.

Bijou is callin me right now so I better see what he wants.

Thank you for forgivin me and I glad we kiss and make up.

Your speshul frend,

Mika-Puss
post #33 of 54
Thread Starter 
Hey Pretty lady,
How you doin' today? Weer pretty good heer at my house. Daddy had to go work today even tho its Sunday, and he hasta work tamarraw too! No fair. Poor daddy work too hard. Meowmies spendin today to do laundry and house cleanin type stuff. Boooooring. How comes she don wanna love on me all day? Don she know I'm tha most 'portant purrson in dis household? So, since she don wanna play wif me, I think I'll take lotsa naps.
Meowma fed me some reel nice food de other nite dat had crab and tuna in it, big old chunks. She says she gots it at the Whole Foods store, and on Toosday she gonna go and buy a whole bunch more and we can have it everyday! She also gave us a kind that had chicken in it. YUM! She also sez she lookin fer a new kinda dry food ta feed us.
What kinda food doez yer meowma and purrpa give ya?
Hope yer havin agood howliday weekend...altho I guezz is not a howliday in Canaduh. Well, hope is a good weekend anyway!
post #34 of 54
Hi Ollie. We have holiday here in Canada too but ours was on Friday. It called "Canada Day" - go figure.

My meowmy and grandmeowmy feeds me Performatrin wet and dry food. It supposed to be one of best foods for kitties in Canada. We reely likes it. Course I like mos anything - I reely little but I gots big appetite.

We have rough weekend. Lil Jasper's sister comed to our house on Friday and meowmy and nanny and Opa all spendin lots and lots of time wif her in nanny's bedroom. Me and Bijou not very happy. I hissed at her and so did Bijou. I even hissed at meowmy when she came outta the room where little intruder is.

Nanny in there almost all the time and Opa (that's Dutch for Grandfather), he there lots too.

They still lovin on us but we not happy with lil intruder. She goin to Jasper's house in 2 days thank goodness. Then me and Bijou get back to normal.

I hopes you have a nice holiday tomorrow. Meowmy and nanny has to go back to work but Opa takin day off.

I loves talkin to you Ollie but I hasta run for now - Bijou callin me.

Kittie kisses to you.

Mika-Puss
post #35 of 54
Thread Starter 
Hey dere pretty lady,

Iz so nice to have a perty lady to talk to. My sissa is perty, I guess, or at least meowma sez so, but uh, shez my sissa so I just don see it. Iz yer big broffa Bijou nice to you? I bet hez a nice big broffa.

I sorry meowma and purrpa not payin nuff attention to you. Meowmy wuz lookin at picshures of Lil Jaspers lil sissa and she says she reel perty lookin. But dat no reeson to ignore my speshul lady!!!

Don make me haveta come on up dere and regulate, people! Gots to pay attention to my speshul lady Mika!

Plus, I'm sure dat, even if she is a perty kittty, you still prettier.

Cuz you the prettiest kitty lady I know.
post #36 of 54
I just loooove reading other kitten's love letters!
post #37 of 54
Meowmy Linda is my nanny so my meowmy (Linda's human kitten) Jennifer is givin me and Bijou lots of love too. Bijou is OK with lil sister, but I not sure. He was watchin her play tonight in the living room and he was kinda protectin her. He not hiss at her or anything and she not skeered at all. She just playing wif our toys and havin fun.

Nanny is reel sad - she sez she don't know how she gonna let lil sister go tomorrow.

She got carrier all set up for lil sister and gots food and everthin in there and she bought her a speshul toy today to go wif her.

Thank you Ollie for sayin I bootiful. I think all kitties are bootiful and so does Nanny, meowmy and Opa (that Dutch for grandpa).

Nanny sez I gotsta get off puter now cuz she want to use it.

I love you Ollie. Your princess,

Mika-Puss.
post #38 of 54
Thread Starter 
I like the name Opa. Meowmy sez dats what dey say at Greek restaurants when they light cheese on fire. opa! I dunno why anybody would wanna light perfectly good cheese on fire, but anyways. Meowmy also tells me dat Dutch folks wear wooden shoes, or at least they useta. That sounds like no fun!
I feel very sophisticated and international now dat I know so much about Greek cheese fires and Dutch shoes. Now I'm like James Bond, internashunal man of myssstery! And, I already gotta tuxedo on.

Anyways, meowmy and daddy and I gonna watch some boob tube and hit the hay.

I love you too
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
I like the name Opa. Meowmy sez dats what dey say at Greek restaurants when they light cheese on fire. opa! I dunno why anybody would wanna light perfectly good cheese on fire, but anyways. Meowmy also tells me dat Dutch folks wear wooden shoes, or at least they useta. That sounds like no fun!
I feel very sophisticated and international now dat I know so much about Greek cheese fires and Dutch shoes. Now I'm like James Bond, internashunal man of myssstery! And, I already gotta tuxedo on.

Anyways, meowmy and daddy and I gonna watch some boob tube and hit the hay.

I love you too
Your meowmy right about cheese - nanny sez it called "saganaki" and nanny and my meowmy just loves it so much. My meowmy has pair of wooden shoes from Holland in her size - that's reeeeeeeeelllly big! Nanny sez I could make a bed in one of them.

You better than James Bond to me Ollie. I likes your "tuxedo". You looks very handsome in it.

Nanny sad cuz she have to send Jasper's little sister on plane this morning, but she glad Auntie Carol going to be happy. I gonna go now and try to cheer up nanny.

Love you Ollie,

Mika-Puss
post #40 of 54
Thread Starter 
What's new pretty lady?

I had good weekend but was by myself a lot cuz Daddy's human parents were heer and dey went out a lot to do "touristy" stuff, sez meowmy. But, now dey gone and meowmy and daddy are back to normal. well, as normal as meowmy and purrpa can be!

What did you do dis weekend? Anyting fun? Emma had to go to da bad place on Friday to be mycrowchipped and she tried ta bite one of da vet ladies! So dey tried to put a little mask on her so she wouldn't bite and she wouldnt even let em do dat! Shes reel fiesty!

Anywayz, dats all da news from my house! What's new wif you and Bijou? I bet yer meowma still misses Lil Jaspers sissa. Meowmy sends her hugs and we send head butts!

Love,
Olly
post #41 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
What's new pretty lady?

I had good weekend but was by myself a lot cuz Daddy's human parents were heer and dey went out a lot to do "touristy" stuff, sez meowmy. But, now dey gone and meowmy and daddy are back to normal. well, as normal as meowmy and purrpa can be!

What did you do dis weekend? Anyting fun? Emma had to go to da bad place on Friday to be mycrowchipped and she tried ta bite one of da vet ladies! So dey tried to put a little mask on her so she wouldn't bite and she wouldnt even let em do dat! Shes reel fiesty!

Anywayz, dats all da news from my house! What's new wif you and Bijou? I bet yer meowma still misses Lil Jaspers sissa. Meowmy sends her hugs and we send head butts!

Love,
Olly
Hi handsome Ollie. We have quiet weekend too. I helped nanny do laundry Saturday then they went out with my meowmy to sum Italian/Canadian festival so me and Bijou just stay home and rest. Then on Sunday they went in the afternoon to Opa's sister house to play in pool. It really hot here so they leave the swamp machine goin for me and Bijou and they home early like 6:30 so nice quiet weekend for us kitties.

Wow, Emma shure is feisty girl. Phew. Did they ever get the chippy thing in Emma?

Me and Mika both got them chip things. I gots mine when I had my "girlie" operashun and Bijou jus got his wen he had his checkup las month. I went to the kitty doctor with Bijou jus to keep him company and so he not be skeered. The nice lady doctor let me go in the exam room with Bijou too. He was reel brave. Lady doctor say he not even flinch when she gived him 2 needles. She sez most cats at least flinch but Bijou reel good. She took him away to put his chip in and when she comed back she sed he was amazin. Bijou is good big brother - he very gentle and kind kitty. Sumtimes he play a little ruff with me, but nanny sez I an instigator . She say Bijou mind his own business and I sneak up and attack him then he chase me. We jus havin fun.

Yeah, nanny still miss lil sister but she givin me and Bijou lots attenshun and lovin too. I always go to her room in the morning and ask her to pets me and tickle my chin. She luv doin that and I like it too. Aunty Carol keepin nanny up to date on what lil sister is doin and sendin pitchers. Nanny reely fall hard for that little kittie. She sed lil sister goin to look like me she think so maybe insted of just being sisters, we can pretend we be twins.

Do you have chippy thing Ollie?
post #42 of 54
Thread Starter 
I gots da chippy thingy. Meowmy had em put it in me when they tooks off my speshul dangly parts. I was sleep so cant remember. Dey finuhlly got da chippy in Emma but dey had to make her sleepy to put it in Den wen she came home she hadta stay in bafroom for coupla hours til she woke up, and I was sad for her so I stayed at da bafroom door and talked to her til meowmy let her out so I could give her licks and play wif her. I try to be a good big broffa too, sometimes she gets kinda feisty wif me and will even hiss at me sometimes which makes me sad cuz I just wanna play wif her! I was an only kitty for tree years so I waz so cited when I gots a little sissa to play wif!

I saw da picshures of Jasspuurr's lil sissa and she does look bit like you but I tinks you're pertier I wish we lived closer to Canaduh so I could come take you out on a proper date, dis long distance thing sure is no fun!

Anyways, I'll be dreamin of yer pretty face when I take my catnaps later

Olly
post #43 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
I gots da chippy thingy. Meowmy had em put it in me when they tooks off my speshul dangly parts. I was sleep so cant remember. Dey finuhlly got da chippy in Emma but dey had to make her sleepy to put it in Den wen she came home she hadta stay in bafroom for coupla hours til she woke up, and I was sad for her so I stayed at da bafroom door and talked to her til meowmy let her out so I could give her licks and play wif her. I try to be a good big broffa too, sometimes she gets kinda feisty wif me and will even hiss at me sometimes which makes me sad cuz I just wanna play wif her! I was an only kitty for tree years so I waz so cited when I gots a little sissa to play wif!

I saw da picshures of Jasspuurr's lil sissa and she does look bit like you but I tinks you're pertier I wish we lived closer to Canaduh so I could come take you out on a proper date, dis long distance thing sure is no fun!

Anyways, I'll be dreamin of yer pretty face when I take my catnaps later

Olly
Aw, Olly you such a good big brother. I so proud you my speshul frend. I hopes Emma get smart nuf to reelize you so good.

You makes me blush you sweet talkin kittie! Nanny sez I bootiful but I think she bias. I'd luv to feels your bootiful black and white fur. I bet it reel soft and smooth. Mmmmm. I could lik your bootiful fur and groom you and show you how much I likes you.

I gots reel clean ears - Bijou always cleaning them. Sumtimes I wish he would leave them alone.

Well my meowmy and nanny are goin to bed now, so I gotsta go, but I wanted to say goodnight sweet prince!

Love,

Mika
post #44 of 54
Thread Starter 
Hey Dere!
Meowmy sez TGI Friday to ya! She had a long week!
Whats new wif you? I been reel rambuncshus lately, and me and Emma been chasin each other lots, and drivin meowmy bananas! We been gettin to be reel good friends lately tho, and she even lets me lay down nexta her sometimes for nap time. I hope dat you had good week, and dat your peoples had good week too.

Tatafurrnow,
Oliver
post #45 of 54
Hi sweet Ollie. Sorry it took so long to answer you. We been kinda quiet these days - we getting reely hot wether and nanny sez we northerners jus not used to that. We gots central air condishunin tho so we not get hot and grumpy tho. Me and Bijou playin a lot lately too. We chase each other all over the house. Nanny sez we sound like herd of elefants. Actually that would be Bijou cuz he's so heavy! I light and tiny so don't make running sounds like Bijou.

Opa and Nanny start their vacation this Friday so I don't know how often they will have the puter on and I can't rites to you if they don't turn it on for me. But I think they will at least check their e-mails and I'll sneak on then.

They isn't goin anywhere speshul - just day trips and sumtimes they'll take me and Bijou with them.

My meowmy's boyfriend is comin for a visit for a month. He lives in Italy. My meowmy goes there every February for a month and he comes here in the summer. Nanny loves on me and takes good care of me when my meowmy goes away.

I really glad you and Emma havin fun together. It nice to have brother or sister isn't it!

Well sweet Ollie, I has to go have a nap cuz I've been up almost 2 hours.

I talk to you later.

Love

Mika
post #46 of 54
Thread Starter 
Dats funny dat yer nanny sez you sound like elephants. Our meowma sez we sound like herd of buffalo!!
Meowma reel tired lately, she been tryin to exercise extra hard every day to lose some weight. She eatin fruits and veggies too and we reel proud of her. We had company at house yesterday and day before and now meowmy sez we havin overnight company AGAIN tomorrow! Iz like Grand Central Station round here, I tell ya!

Well, I'm tired and so is meowmy. We write you more tomorrow when we not so pooped!

Didja reed the Chronuculls? We reel proud of dem.

I saw more pics of Tia today too. You still prettier

I gots the prettiest girlfriend in the whole wide world!

Love
Olly
post #47 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
She eatin fruits and veggies too and we reel proud of her. We had company at house yesterday and day before and now meowmy sez we havin overnight company AGAIN tomorrow! Iz like Grand Central Station round here, I tell ya!

Well, I'm tired and so is meowmy. We write you more tomorrow when we not so pooped!

Didja reed the Chronuculls? We reel proud of dem.

I saw more pics of Tia today too. You still prettier

I gots the prettiest girlfriend in the whole wide world!

Love
Olly
My nanny luvs vegetables. She eets lots of em.

Is all your company relatives of your meowmy. They can be reel pain sumtimes.

Bijou sed he red chronuculls and that they wuz good. He sed I too yung to reed bout sum things and might upset me so he woodn't let me reed them.

Thank you for sayin I prettiest girl for you. I think you so handsum too. You always wearin gorgeous tuxedo and what girl kittie woodn't fall for hansome kitty wearin tuxedo!

I think Tia reel pretty kitty - she my little sister and Bijou's little sister. Bijou liked her more than me tho when she wuz at our house. I didn't attack her or go near her but I hissed at her. Nanny sed she was reely sweet little girly cat but I didn't want her at our house.

Thanks for ritin sweeeeeet Olly. I gonna hav a nap too. I ask Bijou if he can help me check out chronuculls OK?

Love,

Your little Mika
post #48 of 54
Who is leevin? We upset? WHO WHO???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
Meowmy Linda is my nanny so my meowmy (Linda's human kitten) Jennifer is givin me and Bijou lots of love too. Bijou is OK with lil sister, but I not sure. He was watchin her play tonight in the living room and he was kinda protectin her. He not hiss at her or anything and she not skeered at all. She just playing wif our toys and havin fun.

Nanny is reel sad - she sez she don't know how she gonna let lil sister go tomorrow.

She got carrier all set up for lil sister and gots food and everthin in there and she bought her a speshul toy today to go wif her.

Thank you Ollie for sayin I bootiful. I think all kitties are bootiful and so does Nanny, meowmy and Opa (that Dutch for grandpa).

Nanny sez I gotsta get off puter now cuz she want to use it.

I love you Ollie. Your princess,

Mika-Puss.
post #49 of 54
Thread Starter 
I tink dat Mika wrote dat wen Tia wuz leevin Mika and Bijou's house to go to Lil Jaspurr's house...
post #50 of 54
Thread Starter 
Hey Mika--

Just wanted to say hi! I know your peeple are on vaycayshun so you can't use the pooter much, but I thought I would drop you a line.
Weve sure had lotsa peeple comin in and out of our house lately. Last week we had two of meowmy and purrpa's friends stayin here at diffrent times. One I didn't know too well, he's one of purrpa's work friends, but the other was my uncle Jimmy who I've known since I was just a baby kitten. He and meowmy and purrpa been friends for yeers and yeers, and wen we all lived in New Yawwk he would come play wif me lots. He fun guy--he likes to wrassle!

Den, last coupla days been peeple comin to see the partment we lives in cuz we movin soon to big new house! It'll have its own speshul cat room fer me and Emma! And meowmy said she's gonna go all out and she and purrpa gonna make us big huge new cat tree!

Den, tonite meowmy and purrpa had cocktail partee wif dere friends den dey all went out to see a play together. They sounded like dey was havin fun! I wish you and I could have cocktail party and go out to da theetre. Dat would be nice.

Anyways, meowmy gonna go bed now--we gonna do new installment of Chronuculls tomorrow! Make sure u gets Bijou to reed it to ya!
post #51 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
Hey Mika--

Just wanted to say hi! I know your peeple are on vaycayshun so you can't use the pooter much, but I thought I would drop you a line.
Weve sure had lotsa peeple comin in and out of our house lately. Last week we had two of meowmy and purrpa's friends stayin here at diffrent times. One I didn't know too well, he's one of purrpa's work friends, but the other was my uncle Jimmy who I've known since I was just a baby kitten. He and meowmy and purrpa been friends for yeers and yeers, and wen we all lived in New Yawwk he would come play wif me lots. He fun guy--he likes to wrassle!

Den, last coupla days been peeple comin to see the partment we lives in cuz we movin soon to big new house! It'll have its own speshul cat room fer me and Emma! And meowmy said she's gonna go all out and she and purrpa gonna make us big huge new cat tree!

Den, tonite meowmy and purrpa had cocktail partee wif dere friends den dey all went out to see a play together. They sounded like dey was havin fun! I wish you and I could have cocktail party and go out to da theetre. Dat would be nice.

Anyways, meowmy gonna go bed now--we gonna do new installment of Chronuculls tomorrow! Make sure u gets Bijou to reed it to ya!
Hi Olly - how excitin for your meowmy and purrpa to go to theatre. My nanny and meowmy luvs live theatre and they go sumtimes and I has to stay home. My meowmy sed her and nanny went to see the Phantom of the Opera 5 times. And they went to see Cats too. Nanny sez she glad she live close to downtown Toronto so they can see all the good stuff.

Nanny sez she would luv to go to New York sum day.

Me and Bijou were good kitties today. Nanny was paintin all day and Opa was sawin and puttin up door frames. They both pooped tonight. Nanny sez she goin to bed soon. Me and Bijou went down to basement and curled up an had loooooong afternoon nap on chair downstairs and didn't bother Nanny and Opa. They sed we were reeely, reeeely, good kitties.

I has to go for nap now Olly. I luv you and hope you rite soon.

Luv,

Mika
post #52 of 54
Good morning sweet Olly. I jus wanted to say hello and that I reely luvs you.
post #53 of 54
Thread Starter 
Hey Dere Pretty Princess,
I alwayz love heerin from you!
What's new in Canaduh?
Not a whole lot here, meowmy still not feelin all that grate. She wuz up late lass nite and is reely tired today.
I reely luvs you too!
I hope ta talk to ya soon...
Olly
post #54 of 54
Hi Ollie. Nanny and Opa busy renovatin and me and Bijou helpin and that why I be too busy to rite much.

Opa sed we wuz reel good kitties while they been paintin and sawin and nailin and all that stuff.

I likes to cuddle with Nanny in the mornins before she goz to work. My meowm's boyfrend is visiting from Italy and he don't like me sleepin in the bedroom so I has to sleep with Bijou and Nanny and Opa till he go away. But that OK, I luv to sleep with Bijou and Nanny and Opa too.

Opa put my harness on and let me outdoors sumtimes with Bijou and we sit on the grass and watch the birdies and squirls and bugs. Sumtimes we sit at the bottom of the tree and watch the squirl while he chatters at us. It lots of fun.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat's Meow
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › TCS' Most Eligible Bachelor