TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Poor Pregnant Trixie :(
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Poor Pregnant Trixie :(

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Ok, pardon the evil eye thing....darn flash! We *think* trixie is due this week...hope so cause these are last weeks' pics and she's even bigger now!



post #2 of 15
Thread Starter 
Oh and did I mention they claim she's only having 3 kittens?
post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxymom
Oh and did I mention they claim she's only having 3 kittens?

What a big beautiful baby girl you have!!!

If it makes you feel better, growing up I had a male maine coon (we think) front and back double pawed cat named Smokey... He was 25 pounds!!! It looked as though he had swallowed a platter!!!

People always asked "When is she due?" We had to them tell him it was a boy

Make sure you post pics when the baby furbies arrive!
post #4 of 15
Trixie is beautiful & very round with babies. Can't wait to see pictures when they are tiny kittens.

Smoky is not PG...he's boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilScout
What a big beautiful baby girl you have!!!

If it makes you feel better, growing up I had a male maine coon (we think) front and back double pawed cat named Smokey... He was 25 pounds!!! It looked as though he had swallowed a platter!!!

People always asked "When is she due?" We had to them tell him it was a boy

Make sure you post pics when the baby furbies arrive!
post #5 of 15
awww poor baby!! i cant wait to see kitty pics!!!
post #6 of 15
She's beautiful, can't wait to see pics of her babies.
post #7 of 15
that door chain behind her makes her look likes shes chained to the wall! lol.

shes a very pretty girl
post #8 of 15
speaking of which, i found this the other day.

post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxymom
Oh and did I mention they claim she's only having 3 kittens?
Well, CJ looked like she was going to explode, and she only had 3! RIP Limeny.
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Here's one of her today. She's pretty much always on her side now.


post #11 of 15
Awww, I just wanna rub that belly!
Sending healthy kitten vibes her way!
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
I feel so sorry for her She can't lay on her tummy, she can barely jump...stairs are getting harder by the day. Poor thing just looks sooooo uncomfortable.
post #13 of 15
My Trixie says good luck and can't wait to see the pics of the precious little ones!
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxymom
I feel so sorry for her She can't lay on her tummy, she can barely jump...stairs are getting harder by the day. Poor thing just looks sooooo uncomfortable.
Awwww... ...... I know you feel bad for her, but it'll pass soon enough. Just wait til' she has em! Then you'll feel awful! But... it's natural, and it will all pass.
post #15 of 15
Sending (((((Good vibes))))) for a good pregnancy! the mommie looks prettie beautiful!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Poor Pregnant Trixie :(