[quote=Hydroaxe]I know this isn't my spotlight, but I have to respond to that. What can I say? I am so flattered!!!
...for a 30 year old! I'm very glad youre flattered
By the way, hilarious answers to the questions Fwan!!! Wedgies!
1. What's the farthest you ever had to do the half-naked hobble to get replacement toilet paper or alternate facial tissues?
a) One room away
b) two rooms away
c) three rooms away
d) two rooms and a hallway
e) two rooms and a staircase
f) one or two rooms, a staircase, a sprained ankle and a trail of skid markshmm it would have to be a) and b), i have lived in a big house before but the toilet paper was in the waldrobe just outisde the door, In frankfurt it was bad though, i had to walk 2 rooms away to get TOILET PAPER!
2. Have you ever run out of toilet paper in someone else's bathroom or a public bathroom? 2Â½. What did you do?When i was styaing at a friends place i would SHout at her " THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER PLEASE GIVE ME SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" and if im at a public place i always make sure there is toilet paper there but i prefer my own tissues anyway!
3. Before you flush the toilet, do you...
a) always look at what you left in the bowl
b) look and invite BF to see if it is impressive
c) I don't look at all
d) I take photos
e) I take notes in the captains loga) The toilets here are really funny so you can perfictly see everything you just did, its pretty entertaining, especially when youre doing number 2 and you thought it was sooooo big but it was just a tiny turd!
4. A good friend of yours has invited you to watch a movie in the theatre that you are sure wonâ€™t be any good. What do you do?
a)\tDemand that you see something else or you wonâ€™t go.
b)\tDecide not to go at all.
c)\tGo anyway and try to enjoy it.
d)\tGo anyway and complain a lot during and after the movie.
e)\tGo anyway and only complain after the movie.
f)\tGo directly to jail and do not collect 200 dollars.
g)\tGo insane from the drastic life changing possibilities the opportunity holds.well if she payed id go! or else ill take b
5. What pearls of wisdom can you offer on dating in relation to what youâ€™ve seen or experienced in your own life or the lives of others?Dont jump into a new relationship when you just broke up a few days ago and is still seriously hurt...
6. When was the last time you binged on something you really like to eat? 6Â½. What was it? 6Â¾. How much did you eat?Well whats binged? i presume "dying for" and i guess a mango, and it was 2 days ago and i ate 2 :P