or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Photo Bucket Down?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Photo Bucket Down?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
It's 12:30 pacific time. Is anyone else unable to access photobucket? My siggy pix are gone & I cannot get onto their site.
post #2 of 19
It's not just you! Darn internet
post #3 of 19
Strange....I'm seeing them....
post #4 of 19
My siggy pictures are still up, but I haven't been able to access Photobucket this evening (Central European Time).
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
I think their server is having problems. I am an adult cat now...how can I upload a picture? Can I do that with my siggy?
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
My siggy pictures are still up, but I haven't been able to access Photobucket this evening (Central European Time).
but México time zone yup!... ....I´m so sorry for your siggy...
post #7 of 19
My sig has gone too. Let's hope it is only a short glitch!
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
It's 12:30 pacific time. Is anyone else unable to access photobucket? My siggy pix are gone & I cannot get onto their site.
I can't get on either
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
It's 12:30 pacific time. Is anyone else unable to access photobucket? My siggy pix are gone & I cannot get onto their site.

Mine are gone too and I can see that alot of others are missing too
post #10 of 19
It worked for me....
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
It's working again.
post #12 of 19
Glad to see Photobucket's back for everybody !

A way around that, is that although there is a small learning curve involved (i.e. it probably isn't "point and click,") 99.9% of all Internet Service Providers include web-space for you with your plan. Might be worth looking into for some folks.
post #13 of 19
It's back up. I find it a bit odd that some of us could still see the siggies, and others couldn't. Jenny, I've been able to see yours all evening.
post #14 of 19
I suspect it depends on the size of your cache. Since I've an excellent broadband connection, I've got my cache set very minimally, and also to be emptied on exiting, but if someone has it set larger, and for a longer period of time, your browser will be pulling the pix out of your cache rather than from the actual site.
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
I suspect it depends on the size of your cache. Since I've an excellent broadband connection, I've got my cache set very minimally, and also to be emptied on exiting, but if someone has it set larger, and for a longer period of time, your browser will be pulling the pix out of your cache rather than from the actual site.
That makes sense, but I have to admit that I have no idea how to even check the size of my cache!
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
That makes sense, but I have to admit that I have no idea how to even check the size of my cache!
I'd tell you how but I'd be willing to bet you're using Internet Explorer which I haven't used for a very long time. These days I use Firefox; now if you want to know how to check it on Firefox ...
post #17 of 19
U should use www.imageshack.us Same thing :-)
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
I'd tell you how but I'd be willing to bet you're using Internet Explorer which I haven't used for a very long time. These days I use Firefox; now if you want to know how to check it on Firefox ...
Yep - I tried to switch to Firefox, but had major problems, because my AOL broadband connection is compatible with IE, but not so much with Firefox.
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
Yep - I tried to switch to Firefox, but had major problems, because my AOL broadband connection is compatible with IE, but not so much with Firefox.
Well, pooh, I love Firefox. I was/am pleasantly surprised by the lack of problems I've had with compatibility issues (but then I've not had occasion to visit too many AOL sites LOL,) usually if I find a site that I've got problems with, it turns out the site has problems, period. A lot of times I find out that it's a site designed with MS Frontpage which tends to be friendly only to IE for some unknown reason ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Photo Bucket Down?