TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › American Idol/final 5
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

American Idol/final 5

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Does anyone have any thoughts? i love Bo! I was surprised who well he did, he really has already made it regardless of the turn out here.
i really could let the rest go just fine, Carrie just bores me but I can see if I was a country western type I might like her. I was with Simon on Vonzell but I can tell that is personal taste, many like her.

I actually thought Anthony was weaker than Scott last night, but both should go in the next two weeks.
post #2 of 23
I'm sticking to my guns and not watching until Scott is GONE....Now, anyone wanna tell me who sang what last night?
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
I'm sticking to my guns and not watching until Scott is GONE....Now, anyone wanna tell me who sang what last night?
I hate to say this but Scott is probably not gone, I think it's Anthony. Scott did actually fairly ok, I mean it still was boring but not AS boring.
post #4 of 23
I hate to say it, but yeah, I think Anthony is a goner tonight. With that darned Vote-For-The-Worst site, though, you never know what'll happen. Maybe they voted for Anthony since he was the worst!
post #5 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooz123
I hate to say it, but yeah, I think Anthony is a goner tonight. With that darned Vote-For-The-Worst site, though, you never know what'll happen. Maybe they voted for Anthony since he was the worst!
At least then Scott would be a goner for sure!
post #6 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge
I hate to say this but Scott is probably not gone, I think it's Anthony. Scott did actually fairly ok, I mean it still was boring but not AS boring.
Yeah, I think Scott dodged the bullet----once again . He got compliments from Randy and Simon last night, they usually say negative things to him. I hope he does leave tonight, though.
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
At least then Scott would be a goner for sure!
Yeah maybe this time it will be Anthony they vote for, let's hope!
post #8 of 23
I noticed something last night. Since Simon is the last judge to speak, it started to seem as if he was carefully choosing his words on the second round of songs. He was complimentary to Anthony even though he really didn't do all that well, he told Vonzell that her fans had better pick up the phone and vote (as if reminding them that hey, if you don't she's gone), and gave Carrie & Bo rave reviews. I can't remember what he said about Scott... it couldn't have been too memorable...

I'm sure he does it all the time, but last night his comments really sort of made me feel like he was doing his best to get the vote to go a certain way. Maybe I'm just hyper sensitive after last week!

Am I crazy?
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooz123
I noticed something last night. Since Simon is the last judge to speak, it started to seem as if he was carefully choosing his words on the second round of songs. He was complimentary to Anthony even though he really didn't do all that well, he told Vonzell that her fans had better pick up the phone and vote (as if reminding them that hey, if you don't she's gone), and gave Carrie & Bo rave reviews. I can't remember what he said about Scott... it couldn't have been too memorable...

I'm sure he does it all the time, but last night his comments really sort of made me feel like he was doing his best to get the vote to go a certain way. Maybe I'm just hyper sensitive after last week!

Am I crazy?

I didn't get that feeling but I could be wrong. I actually agreed with everything he said (shock) last night, I thought Anthony did fine the second song, Scott did better, and Vonzell was actually pretty weak, and Carrie was robotic but technically good.
post #10 of 23
LOL, hey, like I said... I was almost waiting for some kind of response to last week's drama so I'm sure it was all in my head!
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
I can't watch the results show tonight, can someone post what happens? ...
post #12 of 23
I think the final 2 should be Bo & Carrie.

Carrie has a great voice but I think she's not comfortable on the stage. She doesn't give a "great" performance but always has a great vocal.

Bo always gives a great performance along with a great vocal.

I don't which one goes out of the other 3. I don't like Vonzell, Anthony or Scott.
post #13 of 23
Where has everyone gone???

It's on, I guess that's where you all are!

I have a laptop!!

I'll post who gets voted off.
post #14 of 23
Anthony has been terrible since day one, all the lame songs he sings. I can't stand him. Wierds me out. LOL
post #15 of 23
Scott's gone.

Anthony or Vonzell need to go next.
post #16 of 23
Anthony should have been gone.... The last three weeks in my mind!

Scott did really good last night.

I think Bo should win though.
post #17 of 23
WOO HOO!!!! SCOTTY IS GONE!!!!!!

I thought Bo rocked last night on both songs. I usually don't like Carrie, but she actually did well last night. Anthony is just a big yawn.
post #18 of 23
Buh-Bye Scotty!!!
post #19 of 23
shhhhhhhhhhh guys... the West Coast-ers... don't forget!

I couldn't be happier tho...

I'm just happy that the trolls that run VFTW didn't win and screw up the whole competition. I do think that Scott did better, but a point had to be made! We cannot be controlled by trolls!
post #20 of 23
By the way, I'm certain Carrie's robotic performances would be cured by a series of dance classes. I said that to hubby tonight... she's just not confident with herself enough to really let loose. I'm EXACTLY the same way. I'd like to think of myself as a good singer (I've got some MP3's on my www.cheeps.com site if you'd like to tell me if I SUCK or not ), but I just can't make myself MOVE when I sing, that's why I don't sing in public much. I'm not confident in my body... I think I'd look stupid if I really got into it, so maybe this is what Carrie's afraid of. And it is... a big fear of looking stupid.
post #21 of 23
I haven't been watching regularly this year-who needs to, when we have recaps here? But I'll definately be watching the local news tomorrow, since Scott is from the Cleveland area (actually, the town I live in). I'm interested to see what the local media has to say...
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
that's great that Scott finally went! I guess Anthony has a following.
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
Anthony should have been gone.... The last three weeks in my mind!

Scott did really good last night.

I think Bo should win though.
I'm right there with ya sister! My thoughts exactly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › American Idol/final 5