TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Post you baby / toddler pics!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post you baby / toddler pics!! - Page 2

post #31 of 46
heres the only two of mine i have on the computer right now for on my website.. ill have to scan some more with my kitties we had I have a mild case of cerebral palsy due to them giving my mom a spinal when they knew she was allergic to novacaine.. we both were dead for a few seconds cutting off oxygen to my brain... hence the braces on my legs....


Lil forest gump ha


my favorite halloween costume!
post #32 of 46
Great pics Stacy! And I love the little witch costume!
post #33 of 46
hehe thank you!! my mommy made it.
post #34 of 46
Stacey - you were gorgeous.
post #35 of 46
well thank you! My family likes to tell me that I look like a little asian girl... lol
post #36 of 46
Wow! These are all such cute pics everyone! I don't have any of myself though.
post #37 of 46
The only one I could find on my parent's computer isn't even the whole pic. It was my 4th birthday and in the rest of the pic you can tell that I'm posing, but the way it's cut right now looks like I'm just being a brat lol. The reality is that I ALWAYS posed for pictures. So, here's the small pic that I have:

It's a shame the whole pic isn't still on the computer. Oh, and it's from a polaroid pic originally so the quality is fairly poor.

Cute pics though everyone!
post #38 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss
heres the only two of mine i have on the computer right now for on my website.. ill have to scan some more with my kitties we had I have a mild case of cerebral palsy due to them giving my mom a spinal when they knew she was allergic to novacaine.. we both were dead for a few seconds cutting off oxygen to my brain... hence the braces on my legs....


Lil forest gump ha


my favorite halloween costume!
omg you're adorable!!!
post #39 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
The only one I could find on my parent's computer isn't even the whole pic. It was my 4th birthday and in the rest of the pic you can tell that I'm posing, but the way it's cut right now looks like I'm just being a brat lol. The reality is that I ALWAYS posed for pictures. So, here's the small pic that I have:

It's a shame the whole pic isn't still on the computer. Oh, and it's from a polaroid pic originally so the quality is fairly poor.

Cute pics though everyone!
hehe cute!
post #40 of 46
Here's me with my Babachan. (Roughly translates to "grandma" - she was actually great-uncle's mother, but my family lived with her when I was a toddler.)

post #41 of 46
The cuties continue to collect.
post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
omg you're adorable!!!
Well thank you!!
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne511
Here's me with my Babachan. (Roughly translates to "grandma" - she was actually great-uncle's mother, but my family lived with her when I was a toddler.)

What nationality? I want a Babachan! She looks adorable (and so do you!)
post #44 of 46
Aww Joanne511!!!
post #45 of 46
Ok, here are a few photographs of me!!!






post #46 of 46
I wanna see more pictures!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Post you baby / toddler pics!!