TCS Signature Designers - Post here!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you are a member who volunteers to design free signatures that meet our guidelines, please post here so we can have a master list to reference.

Thanks

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

If your interested in having a lovely pet signature to show of your beautiful pets and make them stars. I am here and will do them for free and they will comply with the guidelines of this board.

If you are interested just PM me with your email address and I will send you the information you'll need to know. The reason why i like to do it by email is because it is easier to keep and look back at where as PM is a lot harder and I only have limited space.

I have done quite a few for people on this board as well as many others, I enjoy making pet signatures and I also create web sites also.

So if your looking for a designer to do your signature, Just click on my name and select to private message me and we'll get started and make your babies stars!

Eva

R&D Desigsn 2005

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never done one for anyone else before, but it might be fun
! I did the sig you see, and I've done some simple gif animations (I can't afford the flash software, darn it, and I'm not sure you could insert flash animations anyway.) PM me and we could go from there.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am able to help out for simple siggies if that is what you are looking for

PM me and I will let you know how to send me some pics!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm no good with pictures, but I can do 3-D, animated names, like Deb's or mine in this thread. Just let me know the wording (the shorter the better - they're pretty big, e.g., mine is 5,477 bytes), vertical or horizontal spin, color, and preferred font, if any.

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I enjoy making siggies too & would be happy to help out anyone who needs one.

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I also have and continue to make signatures for anyone who wishes. If you would like to see some previous examples that have been created, just click my signature and follow the links. You can find all the information necessary there to get you started on your way to your very own free signature to use in any forum you like that allows them.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can also help people learn how to make picture signatures. I am also willing to make one for someone if they don't know how to do it. Just send me a PM.

mercymanic

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm still learning myself, but If anyone would like me to try my hand at making them a sig Just PM me, or email me at

I can always use the practice.

kayte04

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just made my first siggy and loved it and am addicted to it! If anyone wants one I'd be happy to take a shot at it! Can't promise a top of the line one, but it would be at least as good as mine is.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to add this since our younger members are unable to PM folks and my prior post specified to contact me via PM.

If you need to contact me, you may do so via pm.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll give it a try if anyone wants a siggy! I am new to it so right now my themes are mainly with flowers and butterflys, but they are fitting for the spring!

Here's a few examples:

Here's a couple I made for a ferret forum I post on

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Since I'm unable to edit my previous post, I'm adding this new one with samples.

I enjoy making them, so don't hesitate to ask if you're interested... just send me a pm or if you click on my siggy, you can get to my email addy from the link.