TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I know I've shown you guys before...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I know I've shown you guys before...

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
But I just HAD to post a couple more pics of my gorgeous and beautiful, sweet niece Francesca.

This is her at 16 minutes (yes, minutes!) of age...


And these two were a few minutes later...




She's inherited her sleeping from her Aunty Sarah - I sleep with my arms thrown up above my head like that, too!!

post #2 of 19
Awwwww! She is adorable! She certainly does seem to be able to sleep well!
post #3 of 19
She is so beautiful!
post #4 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Awwwww! She is adorable! She certainly does seem to be able to sleep well!
Yes, not bad after just being born (literally!!)

She is five weeks old now, and still sleeps constantly. Except, my brother tells me, as soon as it gets dark and the rest of the world wants to sleep!

post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Yes, not bad after just being born (literally!!)

She is five weeks old now, and still sleeps constantly. Except, my brother tells me, as soon as it gets dark and the rest of the world wants to sleep!

She's an amazing sleeper for so young!

I was like Francesca when I was little, I was totally awake at night! Actually, I think I was awake most of the time and on the move! Maybe your brother will have that to look forward to!
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Lol! I just told him to cherish his sleepless nights, now, rather than the ones he's going to be having when she's sixteen and he has no idea where she is!!!
post #7 of 19
Ohh thank you aunty sarah for showing me on the cat site!

This is my pic from when i was little


Francesca is beautiful! i hope she doesnt turn out crazy like me
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
Ohh thank you aunty sarah for showing me on the cat site!

This is my pic from when i was little


Francesca is beautiful! i hope she doesnt turn out crazy like me
Ha! What a brilliant photo!!! You look like you're packed with personality!

I'm sure she will be crazy - her parents aren't exactly the most normal people around (I mean that in a really nice way!!) and neither are her extended family.

One thing is for sure - she will love cats!
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Lol! I just told him to cherish his sleepless nights, now, rather than the ones he's going to be having when she's sixteen and he has no idea where she is!!!
That's too true! I bet he didn't thank you for the reminder though!
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Ha! What a brilliant photo!!! You look like you're packed with personality!

I'm sure she will be crazy - her parents aren't exactly the most normal people around (I mean that in a really nice way!!) and neither are her extended family.

One thing is for sure - she will love cats!
all of us francesca's are packed with personality

she better love cats! she might even think of calling her self fwan too when she is older
i dont know why but im excited that she is called francesca, hardly any babies now are named that
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
That;s too true! I bet he didn't thank you for the reminder though!
Actually he just laughed - but it was kind of a nervous laugh. I think all the changing nappies, feeds, odd hours and just the sheer responsibility of it all is freaking him out enough as it is!!
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
all of us francesca's are packed with personality

she better love cats! she might even think of calling her self fwan too when she is older
i dont know why but im excited that she is called francesca, hardly any babies now are named that
I think it's a lovely name, and was thrilled when they named her that. They are not going to abbreviate it, though, or if they do, it will be to Cesca. They already have a very close friend called Fran (but that is from Francis) and so they'd like to keep it separate.

But I can just imagine the sweet little angel calling herself `Fwan' anyway - with a cute little baby girl voice!

And no doubt about the cats - everyone in my family loves cats, except my Dad, he just kind of quietly tolerates them...lol.
post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Actually he just laughed - but it was kind of a nervous laugh. I think all the changing nappies, feeds, odd hours and just the sheer responsibility of it all is freaking him out enough as it is!!
You meanie! I think you reminding him of all the things to come are adding to the nappy/feed/sleeplessness!

If you say too much, your brother might make you Chief Night-time Babysitter!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
You meanie! I think you reminding him of all the things to come are adding to the nappy/feed/sleeplessness!

If you say too much, your brother might make you Chief Night-time Babysitter!
That would be fine! I never sleep anyway with three cats on the bed...lol.

Plus, I don't get to see her with her eyes open enough as it is!!!
post #15 of 19
on my dads side of the family, every first girl that is born is named francesca. So there are 6 of us with the same name and surname, Now 3 of them are married.

Little kids used to call me cesca or checca.

I actually didnt name my self Fran, My teachers did in year 7 because my name was too long to so i got used to it with australian people calling me Fran because they sound too weird saying Francesca lol! hardly any of my friends know how to write it properly anyway! they either spell it with
Franchessca or Franchesca
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
on my dads side of the family, every first girl that is born is named francesca. So there are 6 of us with the same name and surname, Now 3 of them are married.

Little kids used to call me cesca or checca.

I actually didnt name my self Fran, My teachers did in year 7 because my name was too long to so i got used to it with australian people calling me Fran because they sound too weird saying Francesca lol! hardly any of my friends know how to write it properly anyway! they either spell it with
Franchessca or Franchesca
Ha ha! That is awful, isn't it, when people can't (or won't) say your name right? At least there is a tiny excuse with Francesca, cos it's a little long, but you should see the amount of people who get Sarah wrong! It's amazing - and some of the spelling I've seen just blows me away!
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Ha ha! At least there is a tiny excuse with Francesca, cos it's a little long, but you should see the amount of people who get Sarah wrong! It's amazing - and some of the spelling I've seen just blows me away!
You're telling me! I still get things with my name written as Sahar!! It's so short and simple, you'd think it would be easy! But then again it is our name!
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
You're telling me! I still get things with my name written as Sahar!! It's so short and simple, you'd think it would be easy! But then again it is our name!
Yes!!!!!! Sahar!! What a complete spin-out!!! A special variation on that is also, Sahra. But Sahar is the best...oh joy **wipes the tears from her eyes**
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Yes!!!!!! Sahar!! What a complete spin-out!!! A special variation on that is also, Sahra. But Sahar is the best...oh joy **wipes the tears from her eyes**
Oh yes!! Sahra!! They are all just too good!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I know I've shown you guys before...