TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hello Kitty, Hello Booger, Hello.............
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hello Kitty, Hello Booger, Hello.............

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
..............Carrie!!!

Awwww look at Hello Kitty. I thought I'd change her clothes to pink, but she started picking her nose right in the middle of my photoshopping! Bad kitty! Actually, it also looks like she's flipping the bird, but that's not what I intended. Picking her nose is much more offensive.

post #2 of 24
Ohhh... Ryan. Can I please use that as my avatar pretty please?
post #3 of 24
Bad Kitty!

What is flipping the bird? Resembles something else.... If I am wrong, please correct me!
post #4 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra
Ohhh... Ryan. Can I please use that as my avatar pretty please?
If Carrie doesn't want to use it go ahead, but I want to give her first dibs. I know you like Hello Kitty too though. You had a cute avatar of her turning her nightlight on and off. Did you get bored of that one?
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Bad Kitty!

What is flipping the bird? Resembles something else.... If I am wrong, please correct me!
Hey Sarah, flipping the bird is the same as giving someone "the finger".

post #6 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
..............Carrie!!!

Awwww look at Hello Kitty. I thought I'd change her clothes to pink, but she started picking her nose right in the middle of my photoshopping! Bad kitty! Actually, it also looks like she's flipping the bird, but that's not what I intended. Picking her nose is much more offensive.


ahhh thanksyoi ryan

How do i use her for my thingy?
post #7 of 24
I like the pink outfit, Ryan! Avatar info on the way, Carrie!
post #8 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Hey Sarah, flipping the bird is the same as giving someone "the finger".

Oh right! I'll try to remember that one! I didn't think it looked much like the other!
post #9 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
If Carrie doesn't want to use it go ahead, but I want to give her first dibs. I know you like Hello Kitty too though. You had a cute avatar of her turning her nightlight on and off. Did you get bored of that one?

a little bit... But I will concede the dibs to Carrie she could use it.
post #10 of 24
after much trying ive finally done it... what do you think

i love it
post #11 of 24
Wonderful, Carrie!
post #12 of 24
Thread Starter 
I think it's obscene. What kind of wacko would alter an avatar like that?!
post #13 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
I think it's obscene. What kind of wacko would alter an avatar like that?!
post #14 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazx01
Just look at that girl digging for gold!
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Just look at that girl digging for gold!

What moi??
post #16 of 24
That turned out adorable...even though she really does look like she's flipping us all off! I think that's the part I like the most!
post #17 of 24
well lets pretend she's poking her nose , NOT picking
post #18 of 24
That is cute!! Though it does kinda look like the kitty is flipping ya off!
post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
I think it's obscene. What kind of wacko would alter an avatar like that?!
Gee, I wonder...
post #20 of 24
Um hello ryan where is my personal avatar???
post #21 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
Um hello ryan where is my personal avatar???
I never knew you wanted one!
post #22 of 24
Cute!
post #23 of 24
That's really great Ryan. Good job!!!
post #24 of 24
lol i need to post a whooole lot more so ryan can make me a bad avatar! hahaha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hello Kitty, Hello Booger, Hello.............