TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › The SUNSHINE MUM!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The SUNSHINE MUM!

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
the sun finally came out after days of rain!
post #2 of 27
awwwwwww Fran, what cute it looks Teufel!!!!
The better of all, is he has the control remote for him only!!!
post #3 of 27
Teufel is trying to get the maximum rays! So cute!
post #4 of 27
fwan, I hope you don't mind but I edited this pic - here I am scrolling and scrolling and THEN I finally found the cat! It's a beautiful photo!

post #5 of 27
That has to be one warm tummy! How cute.
post #6 of 27
That is so sweet!!!!!!!! Lovin that sunshine.
post #7 of 27
Awww Teufel!, don't you just love seeing them stretching in the sunshine
post #8 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
fwan, I hope you don't mind but I edited this pic - here I am scrolling and scrolling and THEN I finally found the cat! It's a beautiful photo!

aww thanx! wait i will change it!!
post #9 of 27
awww fran, how cute!!!
post #10 of 27
Now that is a happy cat. Great picture.
post #11 of 27
he looks very warm & sunny he actually looks brown!
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
he has brown patches in the sun light but usually he is all black he is starting to have white bits of fur all over his body but you cant tell untill youre up close hehe
post #13 of 27
Wonderful picture. Our furbabies know how to enjoy every ray of the
post #14 of 27
It looks awesome, fwan!
post #15 of 27
Aww, he looks so cute, nice pic.
post #16 of 27
He looks pretty tense, Frwwwannie. Whatd'ya do to him?
post #17 of 27
Aww... Tuefel you are a hansome fella

My three girls are admiring you!
post #18 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
He looks pretty tense, Frwwwannie. Whatd'ya do to him?
LoL! he was relaxed with his legs wide open like a normal "man" but as i got the phone out to take the pic he decided to change his legs position! too bad maybe next time
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
LoL! he was relaxed with his legs wide open like a normal "man" but as i got the phone out to take the pic he decided to change his legs position! too bad maybe next time
modesty?

what a great picture!
post #20 of 27
Awwww what a lovely pic They know exactly where to find the warm sun spots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
he has brown patches in the sun light but usually he is all black he is starting to have white bits of fur all over his body but you cant tell untill youre up close hehe
Yeah, Guin has really dark brown bits in the sun too. The only white he has is about 6 stray hairs on his tummy and some under his neck. Gonna have to get him some beard dye I think
post #21 of 27
Awww so cute, my cats also love the sun.

Eviecat is black but in the sun she also looks like she has some brown spots. But normally she looks all black (apart from the white fluff on her tummy).

Hugs to your beautiful baby

Eva x
post #22 of 27
Aw Fwan, I can't see Teuf . I'll check back later to see if they will show up.
post #23 of 27
That's simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #24 of 27
That is a SERIOUSLY stretched-out kitty! LOVE IT!!!!
post #25 of 27
isn't it amazing how Looooooooong cats are when they want to be?

He's still my favorite cat here (maybe except my own...)
post #26 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlojeck
isn't it amazing how Looooooooong cats are when they want to be?

He's still my favorite cat here (maybe except my own...)
Hehe thank you
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
he has brown patches in the sun light but usually he is all black he is starting to have white bits of fur all over his body but you cant tell untill youre up close hehe

Sounds just like Spyder's coloring!!

Grat pic! Teufel looks soooo relaxed!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › The SUNSHINE MUM!