TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › YOOO-HOOOOOO JCAT! Just for you~~~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

YOOO-HOOOOOO JCAT! Just for you~~~

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Tricia said that Sandy has been giving us grief and acting up because she wasn't in my siggie! What do ya think ???? Will this do?
post #2 of 17
Eddie, I think she makes a fine addition to your signature!
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Eddie, I think she makes a fine addition to your signature!

Thank you Miss Sam! You made my day! I still need to get my questions out to you but with Saba's little spook last night I'm behind~~
post #4 of 17
Fantastic, Eddie! Now your entire family is in your siggy!It's wonderful, and I feel you definitely succeeded in capturing each of their unique personalities!
post #5 of 17
Yiiiipppeee for Tricia! Nice Work deffinetely go with your personality Eddie!!!
post #6 of 17
I think that's one AWESOME siggy! Nice to see all your furpeople there. Now Fawn can ogle Sasha anytime she likes. That's the right pic of Miss Sandy, too -- little imp!
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
Fantastic, Eddie! Now your entire family is in your siggy!It's wonderful, and I feel you definitely succeeded in capturing each of their unique personalities!

Thank you so much Stephanie, believe me, I tried! Sasha is supposed to reflect his refined, calm self; Miss Saba is obviously reflecting her diva self - no doubt there; and Sandy is, well,....just Sandy!
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421
Thank you Miss Sam! You made my day! I still need to get my questions out to you but with Saba's little spook last night I'm behind~~
Hey, no worries Eddie. I'll be pretty much online all day since it is pouring down outside and the wind is something horrid.
post #9 of 17
i think its PURRRRFECT
post #10 of 17
WHAT???!!! Wait a minute.... There is a D-O-G in your siggy!!!

Looks great! Why were you spooked by Miss Saba?
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
WHAT???!!! Wait a minute.... There is a D-O-G in your siggy!!!

Looks great! Why were you spooked by Miss Saba?

Miss Chris! Do you ever go into the Behavior Room? It's right there my dear Chris!
post #12 of 17
Yay, I love your new siggy, now we get to see your beautiful furfamily everyday.
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl
Yay, I love your new siggy, now we get to see your beautiful furfamily everyday.

Thank you sweet Tina! You know, I had looked at your 3 pix side by side and I thought "I might like to do that, if I can ever get it together!"
post #14 of 17
PERFECT Eddie!!!! how wonderful to see your whole furfamily on your signature
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles
PERFECT Eddie!!!! how wonderful to see your whole furfamily on your signature

Thank you so much for all the encouragement. I'm rather a dork when it comes to graphic stuff. I hope Tricia can see it before it falls too low on the Board
post #16 of 17
I see it - it's perfect! Of course, there's no guarantee that Sandy will be better behaved, but at least we all get to see your furbabies every day!
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
I see it - it's perfect! Of course, there's no guarantee that Sandy will be better behaved, but at least we all get to see your furbabies every day!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › YOOO-HOOOOOO JCAT! Just for you~~~