Who drinks tea???

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The coffee at my office is awful-too watery so I'll usually drink tea.
I don't like the herbal one however-I go for caffeine.
But I'm willing to try new types.
So what kinds does everyone drink?????
Right now I'm finishing a box of Jasime Tea and have some Tazo "Zen" green tea. I've tried an aged Earl Grey that wasn't bad either.
What about gunpowder tea.
Tea bags or loose tea??

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink LOTS of iced tea. Usually just plain tea, none of this new herbal stuff. I make my iced tea with loose tea, not bags. I also like the green tea as well.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a real teapot
Atm, I am drinking PG Tips, just normal English tea. At work I tend to drink herbal tea and like Twinnings peppermint....

My friend bought me some green tea -
is all I can say!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm making sun tea I'll throw in a couple bags of green tea for the "health benefits".
I bet in the summer I could easily drink a quart of plain iced tea.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when i have hot tea its just plain black or deejing? with milk!

If its ice tea it has to be peachy!

I have strawberry rauhbabar? (Sp)
peppermint
Vanilla and clove
and lots and lots more but i dont like to drink the others unless im sick

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do NOT drink the green tea & peppermint stuff I bought; it tastes like a freaking leaf!!!

I steep it, cool it down, and put it on my eyelids.

The tea I do drink, which is only when my throat is sore, is this herbal expressions stuff, orange & spice & everything nice. THat's what it's called, I think? If you take it & put a drop of honey & some lemon in it, you get a powerful elixir for a sore throat.

But other than that, it's coffee all the way for me. I make the coffee here at work so it's just how I want it, and the guys have all grown used to the coffee being so strong and bold it makes them say "whoa". Weak coffee sucks!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE hot tea! Every morning I have English Breakfast tea with breakfast!
I also like:
Chai (currently I have Masala Chai from a place here in Orlando called Teavana)
White Tea (though it's generally more expensive)
and fruit flavored teas! We have a mango tea at my place right now that is pretty good and a while back my roommate bought me some strawberry tea that was JUST delicious!!!

Tea bags or loose leaf are fine for me! Though I honestly think it tastes better when it's loose leaf. Just a difference in freshness perhaps? The chai I have right now is a loose leaf.

I'm a tea fiend.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have herbal tea every night. Susan is about to be so sweet to broaden my horizons by sending me a beautiful China tea cup with some of her favorite tea so we can have tea together!
I'm so excited!

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh, I'm a tea freak

I love the Tazo teas that you can get at Starbucks and other specialy (haha, special - tea)
stores. The passion tea also makes a great iced tea--especially combined with island rose orange fountain tea.

I enjoy mixing them up too--one Bigelow french vanilla tea bag with one blueberry tea bag...mmmmmm

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't particularly care for iced tea, but like most of the Stash, Twinings, and Celestial Seasonings teas hot, both herbal teas and regular. Chai, green tea, peppermint, chamomile, Irish breakfast, English breakfast are all among my favorites. I usually drink those with caffeine during the day and the herbal teas in the evening. I used to prefer only the loose tea, but since I like to get every minute tea leaf out, I've switched to tea bags in more recent years. Forty years ago most of the tea that came in bags was, well, YUCK!

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Me! I'm addicted

I love tea, and hate coffee. I usually drink just Lipton's regular, that's my favorite. but i'll drink any tea if i have no choice. Plus, out of soft drinks, i only drink iced teas, no sodas for me.

About 2-3 cups of hot a day, and 2 at least of iced, if you can believe it

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love tea!

I drink most kinds of tea, Indian Chai, herbal teas, Black and Green Leaf teas....practically anything really! I buy PG pyramid bags for general tea, but I drink a lot of Red Bush tea

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just drink iced tea. Usually Nestea or Safeway Select Ice tea. I really like peach flavored iced tea,
but it is expensive, so I stick to whatever's on sale.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am nuts for tea - I recently discovered rooibos (red bush) tea and I am addicted!!!!!! I drink ANY kind of tea except for rosehip, not too crazy for that one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next time I go shopping I'll look for the Tazo passion-I bet it would be good iced and that Red Bush-is that a brand or a variety???

fat clumsy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am a tea person. I drink them hot or cold. My favourite is all kind of green tea. I regreted not buying a big box of green tea when I am in Japan.