or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Hey, that's not the picture I snapped!!(post yours!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hey, that's not the picture I snapped!!(post yours!!)

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
Did you ever take a picture of your kitty and when you look at it it doesn't look like your kitty at all?? If so post them here, I'd like to see that it's not just me!

This is Spyder, but it makes his face look so pointy!


And Stormy, this make her look like she has a big head!
post #2 of 40
Funny, Diane!Stormy and Spyder are still beautiful!
post #3 of 40
When i saw this i thought Rosies body looked deformed?! Needless to say i checked her over as well as the other pictures and found it to be just this one

post #4 of 40
Is Rosie the middle cat?? Sorry to tell you, but she looks a little bit deformed to me too.

The other two cats look absolutely darling though.
post #5 of 40
What middle cat????????
post #6 of 40
Susan, I didn't know you had 3 kitties??
Don't worry, our Rosie Posie is not the least bit deformed......
post #7 of 40
For some reason, this one of Tigs makes him look weird to me.......

post #8 of 40
There just puckering up
post #9 of 40
This one makes Biffy's face look L--O--N--G!


This one makes CJ look weird?


This one makes Billy look fat!


What do you think? Does Billy look strange?


You have to study it to see CJ in this picture when she was a baby.


This one's my favorite! This isn't Billy!



(Digital Special Effects! )

There's my Not My Kitty pictures!
post #10 of 40
Is Meish really this fat?????

post #11 of 40
Hey Ali.... why's there a monkey shaking his butt at me in your siggy!?

LOL!
post #12 of 40
LMAO. I just loved the little monkey butt. I thought he was too funny to pass up.
post #13 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali012281
LMAO. I just loved the little monkey butt. I thought he was too funny to pass up.
Ha ha... it's cute!
post #14 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
What middle cat????????


Thank for share those pics all are sooo cute and beautiful but your "3" sculptures Susan are the best! ...
post #15 of 40
I love the little monkey butt too!!

Here is my Petals, but she looks crazed here!

post #16 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
What middle cat????????
Just in case my attempt at humour was lost in the translation (which is often the case ), I was being cheeky and referring to the jug/pitcher.

post #17 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy
Did you ever take a picture of your kitty and when you look at it it doesn't look like your kitty at all?? If so post them here, I'd like to see that it's not just me!
well, this one didn't turn out looking like Pixel at all...

ok, that one was a joke!
here's the demon Pixel - that gray spotted mass on the right is Cable!

& here's nosey Cable - a weird angle - her face is much pointier than that...

& a couple of weird Mouse pix - she actually looks blue in this one!

& here, her face just looks funny...

post #18 of 40
I never liked this picture, somehow the light, his pose made him look at least 10 years older

post #19 of 40
Funny you should mention!

I was snapping Princess in a perfect poise, when she decided ro "play drunk".



So I waited till she was ready, and tried again.





That is NOT my Princess!
post #20 of 40
Hey, what a great idea for a thread! I wish I had all my photos so I could go through them and choose some for this thread. But at the moment I just have to enjoy everyone elses!
post #21 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

That is NOT my Princess!
Jenny Honey, that picture just CRACKS ME UP!!!
post #22 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
I love the little monkey butt too!!

Here is my Petals, but she looks crazed here!

Oh my! Petals looks psychotic in that picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovecats
OH MY GOODNESS! That is HILARIOUS!!!!



post #23 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Jenny Honey, that picture just CRACKS ME UP!!!



Me too, Susie!

post #24 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
OH MY GOODNESS! That is HILARIOUS!!!!






Don't I know it!
post #25 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extier
Just in case my attempt at humour was lost in the translation (which is often the case ), I was being cheeky and referring to the jug/pitcher.
Oh ok?

Jenny that one of Princess is soooo funny, but she's still cute
post #26 of 40
ok heres one of socks, i dont think it looks like him at all



he looks drunk
post #27 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Oh ok?

Jenny that one of Princess is soooo funny, but she's still cute

Thanks Susan!
post #28 of 40
Help me...I can't stop laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovecats
Funny you should mention!

I was snapping Princess in a perfect poise, when she decided ro "play drunk".



So I waited till she was ready, and tried again.





That is NOT my Princess!
post #29 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
When i saw this i thought Rosies body looked deformed?! Needless to say i checked her over as well as the other pictures and found it to be just this one

They look like statues - just awesome!
post #30 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarePuss
I never liked this picture, somehow the light, his pose made him look at least 10 years older

~ Marina - I think I think he looks just gorrrrgeous here -- as always!
~ Marian
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Hey, that's not the picture I snapped!!(post yours!!)