Okay I'm late on this one, but I may be able to help. First I'll have to ask a lot of basic questions. Please answer them thoroughly as it will prevent taking efforts in the wrong direction.
1. It sounds like you know the name of the trojan/worm/virus you are infected with. What is it?
2. Have you recently installed any new software/toolbars/smilie programs etc.?
3. Do you use the update feature for Ad-aware?
4. Do you use the update feature for Spybot? Do you use Immunize?
5. Do you update Norton regularly?
6. Do you use Windows Update? [/SERIOUS MODE]
[SILLY MODE]7. Do you have dry, itchy nosehair dandruff?[/SILLYMODE]
[SERIOUS MODE]8. What is your OS? If you are running Windows XP, do you have Service Pack 2?
9. What is your firewall if you are not using XP?
10. When you run Ad-aware, does anything show up in the "Ignore List"?
Things you need to do after we go through the above questions: (You can download any of the following programs in the mean time.)
1. Download CWShredder
Open it and check for latest version. Run it.
2. Click start and Select Windows Update. Install as directed.
3. Download Hijack This: http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/
4. Right click and unzip or extract Hijack This to its own folder.
5. Run it and select "Do a scan and save a log file"
6. Close the log file that opens up and close Hijack This.
7. Look for "Hijackthis.log" In the folder you extracted to.
8. Email me the log as an attachment. (I pm'ed you my email address.)
9. Download Microsoft AntiSpyware
and Install it. Set it to do a deep scan in the "Scan Options".
10. Run it.
Other programs I want you to install after we go through the above things: (You can download them ahead of time if I'm not around.)Spy SweeperPestPatrol