TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I got a package from the Chocolate Elf!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I got a package from the Chocolate Elf!!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I got a package from the Chocolate Elf in the mail today! All I know is that the little harbinger of chocolate joy likes to patronize a Vancouver BC chocolate shop. Oh, it was a selection of truffles. One has already found its way to my tummy.

Fran? If you see the Chocolate Elf, would you thank her/him for me?

Jasper wants to know when the Catnip Fairy will send him a package.
post #2 of 22
YAY!! What a surprise!
post #3 of 22
I love suprises!!
post #4 of 22
Lucky you Jan!
post #5 of 22
Were they Bernard Callebaut by any chance? If so, they're AMAZING. An ex bf from Calgary bought me a box once and they were DIVINE!
post #6 of 22
Thread Starter 
Vespacat? They were from Chocolate Arts of Vancouver.

Ryan? Maybe someday the Cheese Gnome will send you a package!
post #7 of 22
Oh yes... very nice, Jan. Actually, Vancouver has AMAZING chocolate shops, one of which is Bernard Callebaut.

Jenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Vespacat? They were from Chocolate Arts of Vancouver.

Ryan? Maybe someday the Cheese Gnome will send you a package!
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Fran? If you see the Chocolate Elf, would you thank her/him for me?
Our paths do cross from time to time -- I'll be sure to pass the message on

Quote:
Jasper wants to know when the Catnip Fairy will send him a package.
Hmmm... Don't know that I've encountered this character, but if I do, I'll be sure to point her in Jasper's direction.
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespacat
Oh yes... very nice, Jan. Actually, Vancouver has AMAZING chocolate shops, one of which is Bernard Callebaut.

Jenn
Callebaut chocolate is pretty lovely and it figures prominently in Chocolate Arts' creations.
post #10 of 22
Oh the chocolate elf - lucky you!
post #11 of 22
the chocolate elf strikes again
post #12 of 22
I was just about to say that Dan..........I'm still hoarding one of my pieces of chocolate that the Chocolate Elf fairy brought me..........it is so good, I don't want to run out!! LOL
post #13 of 22
So the chocolate elf has been visiting again has it?!

Enjoy them Jan their lovely!! , well were!
post #14 of 22
How wonderful, Jan! Yea for the Chocolate Elf!
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Piece #2 down the hatch!

In between I'm snorting the loose cocoa.
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
In between I'm snorting the loose cocoa.
post #17 of 22
Tell us the thruth Jannie, no one of these chocolates has liquour????
.... ...
post #18 of 22
That's so sweet. Isn't it sooo great to get suprises in the mail??? Makes you feel so loved.
post #19 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Tell us the thruth Jannie, no one of these chocolates has liquour???? .... ...
If there is I haven't found it yet. But with chocolates like these, who needs liquor!
post #20 of 22
Thread Starter 
You said it, Beth! :
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
If there is I haven't found it yet. But with chocolates like these, who needs liquor!
Excelent Quote Jannie!!!!

Send me one by intenet! ..
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Tell us the thruth Jannie, no one of these chocolates has liquour????
.... ...
I have it on good authority from the Elf that that box had no booze in it -- the Elf does try to pay attention.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I got a package from the Chocolate Elf!!