My sweet Mouse

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i need to write a tribute, which i've been putting off because i find it so hard to type thru tears. also, i usually access the site from work, & if people come by & see me, they would ask why i'm upset. anyway...
i still miss you, my darling, even after 3 months. i miss the way you'd wait for me to get settled on the bed at night - i would say "i'm ready, Mouse" & you'd come over for your nightly love session. i miss the way you'd curl up next to me asi fell asleep. i miss your soft, soft fur - the softest i've ever felt on a cat. i'm glad you're strong & happy, playing with Medley, whom you never knew here on earth. stay sweet & happy, & i'll see you later, i promise.
a candle for my darling...

Mouse who lit your life with her love~
.....................................Mouse

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so beautiful, I know how much you must miss her, I lost a cat some 10 years aso that I loved so dearly and I still do, My thoughts are with you

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Laureen,

You tribute is beautiful. I lost my lovely old guy in March, so I do know how you feel. Your words here are truly wonderful and a special tribute to the terrific cat Mouse was.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a beautiful tribute to your Mouse. I miss hearing about him and his adventures, too. Thank you for the opportunity to say that.

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love your tribute. Believe me, mouse heard every word. He will be with you always.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot believe Mouse passed away!

I adored that girl! She reminded me so much of my baby, Princess.

Play hard at the Bridge, sweet Mouse.

I'm so sorry.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so beautiful!
I'm so very sure that you miss Mouse, and I'm sure he misses you too! But, he's happy, and healthy, and obviously stilled loved, and getting even more love in Heaven.

Maybe Mouse is up there, taking care of my Limeny!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute! It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss.

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gosh, I have tears in my eyes reading your tribute.

I'm sure Mouse is in safe hands with my Charley who crossed the bridge last month and all the other fur babies that have been loved by TCS folks.

for you Laureen

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i need to write a tribute, which i've been putting off because i find it so hard to type thru tears. also, i usually access the site from work, & if people come by & see me, they would ask why i'm upset. anyway...
i still miss you, my darling, even after 3 months. i miss the way you'd wait for me to get settled on the bed at night - i would say "i'm ready, Mouse" & you'd come over for your nightly love session. i miss the way you'd curl up next to me asi fell asleep. i miss your soft, soft fur - the softest i've ever felt on a cat. i'm glad you're strong & happy, playing with Medley, whom you never knew here on earth. stay sweet & happy, & i'll see you later, i promise.

Dear Laureen, I know how hard it is to write a tribute to our sweet fur babies. It took me a while to be able to write about Butch, and your sweet little mouse reminded me of him, her coloring and eyes, and he had very soft plush fur as well. My heart goes out to you and I am sending you cyberhugs. I am hoping that Butch and Mouse are playing together at the bridge right now while they wait to be reunited with us. I am glad you have Pixel and Cable to keep you company. I am thinking of you...

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

What a beautiful tribute! It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your tribute for your beloved Mouse brought tears to my eyes. My sweet Bartholomew has been gone almost 5 years. He is always with me in my heart. Mouse will always be with you. We have been blessed by their love.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Mouse who lit your life with her love~

Your Mouse sounds so much like my Corkie! It has only been 3 weeks with my girl and I cannot stop crying. I hope they are together at the bridge and waiting for us!

Heaven will not Heaven be - if my babies are not there for me!

gizmoe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your tribute to mouse is so touching, I am crying. My heart and thougths go out to you both. Remember the good times until you meet at the bridge.