or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Now my quiz!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Now my quiz!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Okay, so maybe it's not fair, because I haven't been on in a while, and you've all probably forgotten me--but maybe this will be a useful reminder!

CLICK on the link below or PASTE it into your browser.
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourq...1114643-784265
post #2 of 18
well i got a whopping 50
post #3 of 18
Hi Stefanie!...I got A 70 , nice to meet you!!!
post #4 of 18
Got a 60.
post #5 of 18
LOL, YOU I got an 80 on!
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Hi Stefanie!...I got A 70 , nice to meet you!!!
Wow Rigel! I'm impressed! You remember me well!

Hey when did we get that Hobbes smiley? That's super cool!

post #7 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy
LOL, YOU I got an 80 on!
OMG Cindy I am so embarrassed--I only got a 50 on yours!
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacat
Wow Rigel! I'm impressed! You remember me well!
Hey when did we get that Hobbes smiley? That's super cool!
You must to ask to Deb she put on the smileys!!! that´s cool isn´t?
post #9 of 18
i got a 50!
post #10 of 18
I'm sorry, I've got the lowest score

I learned a lot about you though!
post #11 of 18
I got 60 - nice to see you back
post #12 of 18
Got a 90! Woohoo, I know you pretty well... and I'm definitely glad you're back!
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
Got a 90! Woohoo, I know you pretty well... and I'm definitely glad you're back!
Whoa! A 90??? You have to tell me, which one did you get wrong?
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacat
Whoa! A 90??? You have to tell me, which one did you get wrong?
Lol, your favorite cocktail! Pfft, how was I supposed to know?!
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
Lol, your favorite cocktail! Pfft, how was I supposed to know?!
Yeah, that was really just a "I'm running out of questions" question.
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacat
Yeah, that was really just a "I'm running out of questions" question.
I had that too... it's hard to think up questions!
post #17 of 18
I got a 70!

But that's because I got tricked by an all of the above answer .. (because I tend to stop at the first correct answer I see.. lol ..BAD test taker) And.. your drink..

And I have never heard of a nedicks before so I had no clue that was a restaurant.
post #18 of 18
Wow I only scored 40 - and I have to say that most of them were flukes!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Now my quiz!