TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Honey Sugar body/face scrub...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Honey Sugar body/face scrub...

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I found this and thought you guys might like to pamper yourselves after taking care of the kitties all day!

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of suger


Directions:
Leave on skin for 5 minutes
Rinse well.


ENJOY!
post #2 of 15
Is a homemade recipe of cream?
post #3 of 15
i dunno.. honey's sticky, may take your skin off trying to rinse it
post #4 of 15
No thanks Noxema works for me
post #5 of 15
since i dont eat honey i actually pretty much refuse it to have it in the house.. so i might have to pass. but how do you rinse it off?
post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
you just rinse it off with warm water. ok well i thought you guys would like that. i guess i was wrong.
post #7 of 15
I bet it work great on my hands-White sugar or brown sugar????
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinkforbloodx
you just rinse it off with warm water. ok well i thought you guys would like that. i guess i was wrong.
aww dont be offended!
I will get some honey tomorrow from walmart and try it out!!
then i will take a pic of me with honey all over my face and post it
would you like that??
i bout some sort of facial scrubber form walmrt but i dunno if it works??
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
thanks fwan! i think it's just plain white sugar that you use. the sugar is supposed to exfoliate your skin while the honey moisturizes.
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinkforbloodx
thanks fwan! i think it's just plain white sugar that you use. the sugar is supposed to exfoliate your skin while the honey moisturizes.
I've heard of this before, but haven't personally tried it. I think it'd work, but if your face is on a protein diet, you can't use the treatment.
post #11 of 15
I agree, I think it'd definitely work well on hands. Or my feet, heaven knows they need a little lovin. I'll remember to try this out, thanks!
post #12 of 15
I like to put honey and oatmeal in my bath water or mix together to make a face mask

honeys antiseptic too so it'll blast spots
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
aww dont be offended!
I will get some honey tomorrow from walmart and try it out!!
then i will take a pic of me with honey all over my face and post it
would you like that??
i bout some sort of facial scrubber form walmrt but i dunno if it works??
there's a walmart in germany??
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
aww dont be offended!
I will get some honey tomorrow from walmart and try it out!!
then i will take a pic of me with honey all over my face and post it
would you like that??
i bout some sort of facial scrubber form walmrt but i dunno if it works??
I know this a dumb question, Fwan but I'm curious...Do you really have Walmart in Germany???
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
I know this a dumb question, Fwan but I'm curious...Do you really have Walmart in Germany???

Lol YES!

Want me to take a picture tomorrow? gawsh.. lol! you can even go to
www.walmart.de
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Honey Sugar body/face scrub...