TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My Disappointment With TCS Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Disappointment With TCS Members - Page 2

post #31 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Ruh-row Rorge! What have I done now??
LOL! Scooby! -took me a second to get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali012281
Its just not you!!!! I miss the happy go lucky kitty!!!
Okay, the mad kitty avatar is gone now. Boy, you should have seen the look on his face when I took him off there. He was not a happy kitty!
post #32 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Okay, the mad kitty avatar is gone now. Boy, you should have seen the look on his face when I took him off there. He was not a happy kitty!
Did it try to eat you??
post #33 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
LOL! Scooby! -took me a second to get that.
Tsk tsk Ryan, still doesn't answer my question!!!
post #34 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Tsk tsk Ryan, still doesn't answer my question!!!
Yeah, You & I have reason to disapoint of Mr Community Leader.... ... he need Glasses!!! futhermore he no read my post!
post #35 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Yeah, You & I have reason to disapoint of Mr Community Leader.... ... he need Glasses!!! futhermore he no read my post!
Haha, how ya like them apples Ryan? Rigel's flipped the script!
post #36 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Yeah, You & I have reason to disapoint of Mr Community Leader.... ... he need Glasses!!! futhermore he no read my post!
I always read your posts Rigel! They are always great!
post #37 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Tsk tsk Ryan, still doesn't answer my question!!!
Oh you know I was bluffing! You haven't done a thing to disappoint anyone here on TCS!
post #38 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Haha, how ya like them apples Ryan? Rigel's flipped the script!
Yeah!, Give me Five Amy! ..."snap sound of hands"... ...
post #39 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Hello MR Community Leader.. .... did you breakfast "Gallo"????
What is "Gallo"?
post #40 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
What is "Gallo"?
The husband of the "Gallina".... .


(Male chicken in other words!!!)
post #41 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
The husband of the "Gallina".... .


(Male chicken in other words!!!)


whats gallo and gallina e` gatto e gattina got to do anything with this thread?
post #42 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Oh you know I was bluffing! You haven't done a thing to disappoint anyone here on TCS!
Oh but I am a sneaky devil
post #43 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan


whats gallo and gallina e` gatto e gattina got to do anything with this thread?
At last appear here Mrs Fwanding Nemo!!! .. Welcome Fran!
post #44 of 57
Not me! I was like a little homeless kitty!
post #45 of 57
Ryan, I haven't yet congratulated you on your community leader badge! Well done!
post #46 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
Not me! I was like a little homeless kitty!
You see this... Mr Community Leader what you do with you Thrilled title of your post!!! you make cry to Batgirl2good!!!
post #47 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
LOL! Scooby! -took me a second to get that.



Okay, the mad kitty avatar is gone now. Boy, you should have seen the look on his face when I took him off there. He was not a happy kitty!
I sat and watched your avatar for about three minutes, waiting for the mad kitty. I finally gave up, after deciding that some people were hallucinating. Now that I've read some more posts, I know why it's gone, but I'm sorry I missed it. Is your mad kitty looking for a new home?
post #48 of 57
Got mine! I just right clicked on it, and copied it.
I'm SO guilty.
post #49 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
You see this... Mr Community Leader what you do with you Thrilled title of your post!!! you make cry to Batgirl2good!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
I sat and watched your avatar for about three minutes, waiting for the mad kitty. I finally gave up, after deciding that some people were hallucinating. Now that I've read some more posts, I know why it's gone, but I'm sorry I missed it. Is your mad kitty looking for a new home?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinahCat
Got mine! I just right clicked on it, and copied it.
I'm SO guilty.
And do I ever feel guilty too... I made Bobbie cry, I defaced Anne's survival sig and who knows what else! The powers that be must be thinking twice about letting me have that Community Leader badge! I think they're going to stick a badge of shame on ME!

Tricia, here's what the mad kitty looked like:
post #50 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Hey, that's what my head feels like when I try to read the "Talk Like fwan" thread for too long.....
post #51 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Tricia, here's what the mad kitty looked like:
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, Ryan. Very creative!
post #52 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, Ryan. Very creative!
You're welcome Tricia.
post #53 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
And do I ever feel guilty too... I made Bobbie cry, I defaced Anne's survival sig and who knows what else! The powers that be must be thinking twice about letting me have that Community Leader badge! I think they're going to stick a badge of shame on ME!

Tricia, here's what the mad kitty looked like:
Just for this time Ryan We give you the "pardon" We see in the bottom you´re a Good Man! ......JUST KIDDING MAN!
post #54 of 57
Cute mad kitty face!
post #55 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Just for this time Ryan We give you the "pardon" We see in the bottom you´re a Good Man! ......JUST KIDDING MAN!
Well that's good!
post #56 of 57
I'll have you know that THIS mod did NOT eat through the "down time"

(scroll down)



















































I SHOPPED!!!
post #57 of 57
Lol Cindy! Too right too right. I think I did about half and half!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My Disappointment With TCS Members