TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pics of my new fosters kittens
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pics of my new fosters kittens

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I've been fostering these guys for a few days now. They've been a challenge as they came from the home of a cat hoarder. They haven't been particularly socialized, so I've been interacting with them like I did my feral kittens, and they're coming along quickly!

Fuzzy (b/w) & Sunshine. Sunshine's already in his new home, I found a great home for Fuzzy, and he goes next week (getting his "snip" today, think good thoughts for him!):


Here's Elvis, the shy one. He hasn't decided to trust me yet, but he's thinking about it! He's also at the vet today... He also needs "find me a good home" vibes!


These are the babies, Elizabeth & Boston. Elizabeth's in her new home already. Please send "find me a good home" vibes for Boston!


Here's a cute one of Elizabeth...she's not quite a "lady"


One of Boston where you can see his beautiful markings:


Fuzzy has taken over the care of everyone! Here he is bathing the babies:


So those are the pretty babies I've had the pleasure of getting to know!
post #2 of 29
I am deeply touched by your love for your sweet foster kitties.
post #3 of 29
Awww they are all so adorable!!

Little Elvis just has that look about him... awwww
post #4 of 29
Elizabeth and boston are sooo cute!
post #5 of 29
Good luck with the homes. Wish we could take one but we are up to 9.
post #6 of 29
aawwweee, they're gorgeous!
post #7 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
I am deeply touched by your love for your sweet foster kitties.
Thanks so much. It's really quite a bit of work, but so rewarding!
post #8 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly
Awww they are all so adorable!!

Little Elvis just has that look about him... awwww
Elvis really is beautiful. He's got the "black siamese" look to him. I wish he wasn't so terrified all of the time. Today he went for his neuter, and they found a heart murmur. He's got an appointment for a second opinion, and he may end up at a cardiologist. Please send him some good vibes!
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylea
Elizabeth and boston are sooo cute!
Aren't they? They have the most beautiful markings & copper colored eyes, which I love!
post #10 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippers
Good luck with the homes. Wish we could take one but we are up to 9.
I'm sure we'll find good homes for them, and I don't think they'd appreciate a transatlantic flight anyway! Thanks for the good wishes!
post #11 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarePuss
aawwweee, they're gorgeous!
Thanks, they really are pretty kitties!
post #12 of 29
Awww I love that picture of Elizabeth - lots of good luck vibes going their way!
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Awww I love that picture of Elizabeth - lots of good luck vibes going their way!
Thanks Sam, I love that picture too! Thanks for the vibes...just Boston and Elvis left to place!
post #14 of 29
What a wonderful thing you do.....

I'd take Boston in a minute if I could. What a cutie!
post #15 of 29
aww they are gorgeous!!
post #16 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
What a wonderful thing you do.....

I'd take Boston in a minute if I could. What a cutie!
Thanks Susie. Yeah, that Boston's a heartbreaker! He also has "bunny fur"...you know, that super soft fur? Love that.
post #17 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
aww they are gorgeous!!
Thanks Fwan...they really are, aren't they!
post #18 of 29
Awwwwww their so sweet!!
post #19 of 29
They are gorgeous, bless you for taking care of them, and thank you for finding them a good home. Good luck finding a home for Elvis and Boston.
post #20 of 29
Missed this when it got posted, they are all so cute, and so glad to hear they mostly have homes! Good luck with Boston and Elvis, they are beautiful.
post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awwwwww their so sweet!!
Thanks! To me, Fuzzy looks like Sophie's long-lost brother...I always think of her when I see him!
post #22 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl
They are gorgeous, bless you for taking care of them, and thank you for finding them a good home. Good luck finding a home for Elvis and Boston.
Thanks Tina It's pretty rewarding, and I get as much from them as they do from me.
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatrawfish
Missed this when it got posted, they are all so cute, and so glad to hear they mostly have homes! Good luck with Boston and Elvis, they are beautiful.
Thanks! Keep sending those "find a good home" vibes...they're much appreciated!
post #24 of 29
Only two to go.. *Extra special vibes coming their way* and some hugs to them too!
post #25 of 29
That is so awesome that you are a foster mom. I knew there were people out there that loved kitties as much as I do.
If I were closer to ya, I would take Boston.
Thanks for being such a good person.
post #26 of 29
They are all so cute
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Only two to go.. *Extra special vibes coming their way* and some hugs to them too!
Thanks Sam...someone's coming to meet them today who is looking for a pair of boys to buddy with her 1 year old boy at home. These boys would be perfect!
post #28 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciera23
That is so awesome that you are a foster mom. I knew there were people out there that loved kitties as much as I do.
If I were closer to ya, I would take Boston.
Thanks for being such a good person.
There's lots of people here who love kitties as much as you! Welcome to TCS , and thanks for the compliment!
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vi04
They are all so cute
Thanks so much! I think they're pretty cute, too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pics of my new fosters kittens