TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Inappropriate Smilies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Inappropriate Smilies - Page 13

post #361 of 384
I've just read all 30 pages of posts to this thread and boy, are they great or what?

I told my cats about it. They have a few:

You wish to eat from my bowl? Go right ahead!

Of course, I would never eat from YOUR bowl...

Oh wow, a NEW flea collar!

Nah, the box doesn't need cleaning yet, take your time.

Man, I hate you rubbing my belly like that...

Me??? I would NEVER touch your tie-dye supplies!
post #362 of 384
I just almost put a laughing smile by accident in a serious PM, so thought it was time to bump this thread.
post #363 of 384
Spacing can be important.

I sent this to Momofmany for her thumb -

But without a space it looks like vibes are going into the ear.
post #364 of 384
So is that actually vibes for an earache or that someone gets a brain? or should I say
post #365 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
I just almost put a laughing smile by accident in a serious PM, so thought it was time to bump this thread.
you got to be kidding!.......
post #366 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
So is that actually vibes for an earache or that someone gets a brain? or should I say
Thats a good one Karen
post #367 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Thats a good one Karen

post #368 of 384
Thread Starter 
Funny!
post #369 of 384
I am glad that you revived this hilarious thread Karen.

It is one of my all time TCS favorites.
post #370 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Thats a good one Karen
It sure is!
post #371 of 384
Wow
I have never laughed so much in one thread

Keep em coming.


post #372 of 384
you guys are a real hoot & you have my deepest respect
post #373 of 384
Not this thread again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #374 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
you guys are a real hoot & you have my deepest respect
I needed a good laugh!

Where did you get that cute little wiggly butt smiley, Laureen? It's hilarious!
post #375 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittKatt View Post
I needed a good laugh!

Where did you get that cute little wiggly butt smiley, Laureen? It's hilarious!
don't remember... i think it was here - yeah, that's it.
i saved it to my photobucket so i wouldn't have to look for it again!
post #376 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
It sure is!
Isnt it though?

Is it too much already? I have a book of smileys for you
post #377 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
don't remember... i think it was here - yeah, that's it.
i saved it to my photobucket so i wouldn't have to look for it again!
You wouldn't mind if I "stole" it from you, would you?
post #378 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittKatt View Post
You wouldn't mind if I "stole" it from you, would you?
nope. it's not really mine - i got it from the site i linked.
they have some great smileys @ that site - look at these!


post #379 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
nope. it's not really mine - i got it from the site i linked.
they have some great smileys @ that site - look at these!


I love 'em!

Laureen!
post #380 of 384
I almost did the same thing (post a smilie when I meant something much more serious), and thought about this thread.

This one always makes me think of Jan (Gemlady) for some reason!
post #381 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
This one always makes me think of Jan (Gemlady) for some reason!
That's because she's the gutter queen, and that smilie is essentially a "come on" I always think it's got a slightly smutty look on it's face.
post #382 of 384
I love this thread...........
post #383 of 384
I don't know if I can even find any of this funny,I am so cold!
post #384 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
I almost did the same thing (post a smilie when I meant something much more serious), and thought about this thread.

This one always makes me think of Jan (Gemlady) for some reason!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
That's because she's the gutter queen, and that smilie is essentially a "come on" I always think it's got a slightly smutty look on it's face.
That's me, slightly smutty.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Inappropriate Smilies