Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Glad you've been enjoying your spotlight Carol. Here's a few more questions:
1. If Jasper could answer 3 questions in English, what would you ask him?
2. Tell us about a gift that was really special to you and why.
3. Okay now for some extremely difficult TCS trivia: Which one of the following TCS crew members misspells the word â€œweirdâ€ the most often?
e)\tEither â€œbâ€ or â€œcâ€
4. How do you like your steak done?
5. What do you like to drink with hot wings?
6. What movie is the following quote from? "Whatever shall I do? Wherever shall I go?"
7. Which of the following insults have you called other people in your life?
8. What's the nicest compliment you've ever heard about you.
9. Whatâ€™s the scariest thing youâ€™ve ever done?
10. How much Coke do you drink in a week?
I had a feeling that you weren't done with me Ryan......ok, I will do my best but looks like you saved the hardest ones for last.....
1. Why do you like to bite me so much? Why are you so crabby, don't you feel good? Would getting another cat/kitten for a companion for you make you happier?
2. This Christmas my husband gave me a beautiful window that has cats all over it. He saw it at the Hallmark card shop and showed it to me to see if I liked it, I did but it was expensive so I dismissed it as a gift. Then right before Christmas he asked me to go to the mall with him to do some last minute shopping, and then he led me over to the store and he bought me the window
. The cat on the top of the window looks like Jasper
3. hee hee, that would be "a" I believe.....
4. I like mine medium rare, brown on the outside but nice and pink on the inside.
6. I am guessing ..."Gone with the Wind"?
I think everyone except for maybe "c".
8. That I was a true friend
9. When I was a teenager my cousin and his friends took me out somewhere that they knew about and tricked me into following them into a train tunnel, and then a train came while we were inside! There was a small indentation in the wall that we all squeezed into and were all right but it was a totally stupid thing to do and I was very mad at him for quite a while afterwards.
10. I am embarrased to admit that I drink at least a 2 liter a day of coke, more than that in the summertime. I am a total coke-a-holic!
So that would be at LEAST 7 two liters a week, but usually more than that.
Thank you for the interesting questions Ryan. Have a good week.