Originally Posted by CoolCat
People who ripp their knickers in a public place! ........
Originally Posted by ccoccocats
1.-Aren't knickers clothing? In America they're like caprice pants. Is that what they are in Mexico?
2.-If so, maybe it was a stripper who ripped off their knickers!!!!
Originally Posted by hissy
Retail clerks who won't put the phone down to wait on me.
Originally Posted by LilleKat
Wow this is a thinking thread. Ther are a lot of things annoy me at the moment because I'm not exactly in the best of mental or physical health... but on a normal day...
1. Drivers who don't indicate where they're going and then get mad at other people for getting in their way (who are obviously supposed to be mind-readers)
2. People who sniff and snork and sniff and snork when they really ought to just blow their nose and be done with it
3. People who chew with their mouths open - it's like watching a washing machine go around! Particularly when they're cudding on chewing gum.... shop assistants who do that just get right up my nose!
4. People who don't use "please" and "thankyou"
5. When a good movie is interrupted by a scheduled news programme....
6. When I run out of chocolate
I love this thread... you know I think I'm one of the few people who don't have too much of a problem with gas - or rather to re-phrase that - with other people's gas. OK it stinks and yes I do go and open a window or whatever... but I lived with Scotland's only windfarm for 15 years (my lil bro - you could hook him up to the mains and sell the gas back to the company) and my other half isn't much better