TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Brendan will be getting a Kitty!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brendan will be getting a Kitty!! - Page 2

post #31 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
I am SOOOO frustrated right now. This week is supposed to be the week Brendan gets his new kitten. Well, I'm talking to Brendan about an hour ago and mention that since we both have tomorrow off it would be a good day to make sure he has all of his kitty necesseties and all that. WELL, he then says, "You're not going to like this." OH GREAT! Don't you just love it when people lead into things with that statement?!?! So I ask what, and Brendan tells me, "Cara is getting another cat." Cara is one of his roommates in the house he lives in now. She has a kitten that she already takes poor care of (IMO, and probably most everyone here's IMO, if you met her) and now she just RANDOMLY decides to get another one.....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! That makes me mad too just reading about it! What a selfish little ***** ** ****!!! I hope somebody tears a stirp into her and gets it through her thick skull that Brendan needs a kitty more than she does, especially since she sounds like a flaky care giver!
post #32 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! That makes me mad too just reading about it! What a selfish little ***** ** ****!!! I hope somebody tears a stirp into her and gets it through her thick skull that Brendan needs a kitty more than she does, especially since she sounds like a flaky care giver!
Thank you Ryan! I'm so glad people here understand my frustration!!! And believe me, she's a flake PERIOD! I talked to Brendan again about half an hour ago and he said that he's going to mention it to Eric, his other roommate, since he's her older brother and Brendan doesn't think Cara will give a hoot if Brendan tries to say anything to her. Brendan's going to be so disappointed if he isn't able to get this kitty, and that girl will forever be on my crap list if she actually goes through with it, which believe me, is NOT a good place to be!
post #33 of 53
I´m so sorry to heard that Katherine...
post #34 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
I´m so sorry to heard that Katherine...
Thank you Rigel. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll still be able to get his kitten!!
post #35 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
Thank you Rigel. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll still be able to get his kitten!!
You bet that! ...((((((Good Vibes)))))) to you and brendan!
post #36 of 53
man id be over there yelling at her!!! lol too bad im not visiting my family down there we could meet up and tell her whos boss hahah
post #37 of 53
dang, that sucks big time. I'd be ticked too!!! Someone really should tell that girl she doesn't deserve to have another kitty...especially since she doesn't take care of the one she's got!!! GRRRRR!!!!

Please keep us updated!!!
post #38 of 53
Oh that sucks - fingers crossed for Brendan!
post #39 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss
man id be over there yelling at her!!! lol too bad im not visiting my family down there we could meet up and tell her whos boss hahah
Now that would be a reaming I'm sure she wouldn't soon forget!!!
post #40 of 53
Thread Starter 
Thanks Lacey and Sam! I'll find out in about an hour whether she actually bothered to pick it up today, or if it was too much of a hassle in her busy little world.
post #41 of 53
Thread Starter 
I just talked to Brendan. He told me that just before he left for work Cara called him to tell him that she was going to pick up the kitty from "the pound" after they left the beach. Apparently she was hoping Brendan would be there to see the kitty when she first brought it home. She honestly has no concept what-so-ever of the fact that she's been rude and no earthly idea that Brendan is sad about the whole thing. It almost made me cry just talking to him a moment ago (which could also be due to the PMS lol) listening to how disappointed he is about the whole thing. I told him you were all here rooting for him though. Unfortunately though, it looks like he won't be getting his much planned on and anticipated kitty. We'll see what I can do about the situation tomorrow when I go over there.
post #42 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
I just talked to Brendan. He told me that just before he left for work Cara called him to tell him that she was going to pick up the kitty from "the pound" after they left the beach. Apparently she was hoping Brendan would be there to see the kitty when she first brought it home. She honestly has no concept what-so-ever of the fact that she's been rude and no earthly idea that Brendan is sad about the whole thing. It almost made me cry just talking to him a moment ago (which could also be due to the PMS lol) listening to how disappointed he is about the whole thing. I told him you were all here rooting for him though. Unfortunately though, it looks like he won't be getting his much planned on and anticipated kitty. We'll see what I can do about the situation tomorrow when I go over there.
Well I guess he can befriend the new kitty, but again, it sounds like that girl was being selfish and flaky when she suddenly decided to get another one.
post #43 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
Now that would be a reaming I'm sure she wouldn't soon forget!!!
hehe she sure wouldn't!! Our encounter told in smilies....
post #44 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss
hehe she sure wouldn't!! Our encounter told in smilies....
Oh man that cracked me up! Very well told!
post #45 of 53
Thread Starter 
The kitten is now at Brendan's house. Already Brendan has had to step in to give it proper attention though. He said that when he got home this new kitten was just out in the living room with the kitten they already have (though they hadn't noticed each other yet) and so Brendan took the new kitty into Eric's room and shut her in there. She's JUST been fixed and everything so I couldn't believe Cara would just throw her in with the new one ESPECIALLY without being there to supervise their interactions! After Brendan put her in Eric's room he went to Cara and told her she needs to keep them separate for a while, and basically told her how to introduce them. Listen to how rude and immature she is: I was talking to Brendan on the phone late last night and Brendan says to Cara, "Well I'm not getting the cat I was planning on now since you've brought another one into the house." Cara's response, "You snooze, you lose!" That made me so angry hearing her say that! I wanted to scream at her that it's not "snoozing" to make sure that you're prepared for a new kitten and to make sure that everything is nice and settled for it. It's just called proper pet care! So, that's frustrating. But of course Brendan and I both will love the new kitten as if it were Brendan's since it's not the kitten's fault. Hopefully we can make up for any inattention she provides.

Brendan has told me that it's a cute little kitty. He described her as mostly gray with black stripes, and when I was talking to him I heard the little doll (apparently Cara has named it Tigerlily) give a tired little meow. Hopefully I'll get to meet it today.

Thanks for listening to the rant over the last day. Brendan's still pretty bummed and he said he's probably going to have a talk to her, simply because (like Amy said) a roommate who would spring something like this will probably be inconsiderate in other ways as well, and Brendan wants to make sure that she is aware that she was being rude. Looks like we won't be making anymore visits to Petsmart to see the rescue kitties for a while though, Brendan will probably get too bummed out.
post #46 of 53
Omg she is such a stupid little *uck!
has he talked to caras mother? and maybe report her to the cat society?
post #47 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
Omg she is such a stupid little *uck!
has he talked to caras mother? and maybe report her to the cat society?
He hasn't really had the chance to talk to anyone about it. I'll be with him pretty much all day so we'll probably figure out what (if anything) he wants to do next.
post #48 of 53
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that JERK!!!

If I was there and KNEW that IDIOT-

HOWEVER, I believe that things happen for a reason... Maybe this way, Brendan can somehow help this kitty OR somehow TRAIN Clare the IDIOT on how to take BETTER care of cats. Who knows- maybe later on if Clare moves out, she decides not to keep the cat(s) and Brendan can adopt them. I'm just throwing out possible endings for this situation..

Things work out somehow.. As of now, I think u're doing the right thing-
Quote:
But of course Brendan and I both will love the new kitten as if it were Brendan's since it's not the kitten's fault. Hopefully we can make up for any inattention she provides.
HANG in there and keep us posted!
post #49 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela

Things work out somehow.. As of now, I think u're doing the right thing-
HANG in there and keep us posted!
Thanks Pamela! Brendan plans on really taking care of it as if it were actually his. Heopfully we can show her by example how to properly care for cats!
post #50 of 53
Thread Starter 
Just wanted to let you guys know that I met the kitty and she's very sweet. Cara told me that she took it to the vet today and it has ear mites, hopefully she'll take care of that properly. She also mentioned that she was going to bring her other kitten for an appointment but he got away. So now she has an appointment for him tomorrow. However she also added "I haven't brought him to the vet yet at all. I hope he's ok." My reaction: This kitten is 7months old and has never been to the vet. That means that not only does it go outside without a collar, but it goes outside without a RABIES VACC!!!! I'm going to check with Brendan tomorrow night to make sure she actually gets it to the vet tomorrow or I'm taking the poor thing myself. If I had known that poor kitten hadn't even had its shots, I would have taken it a long time ago. Brendan and I will be keeping an eye on both of them though and giving them plenty of attention and care.

I'll be posting pics of both of her kittens later on in Fur Pics. She is a very sweet natured and pretty kitten.
post #51 of 53
aw! I can't wait to see pictures!!!
post #52 of 53
what a ho lol id take that kitten away from her unloving butt
post #53 of 53
Thread Starter 
Pics are posted over in Fur pics. Go check em out. They're really cute! What's funny is that one of the guys hanging out over at their house tonight actually made the comment to Brendan, "Well at least someone here really cares about that cat."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Brendan will be getting a Kitty!!