TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Video: Marsh playing detective on my bed! (need i say more?!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Video: Marsh playing detective on my bed! (need i say more?!)

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
This is a funny one! Taped about a year ago, he was only 4-5 months. He saw me making my bed, and decided that something was hiding under it, under pillows and under the sheets

I speak in russian, basically say "what are you doing?"... also, you can see how munchkins have that 'signature' bunny hop

http://www.marshu.com/video/marsh-he...ake-my-bed.mov
4.5Meg, please allow time on dial-up
post #2 of 20
That is ADORABLE!!!! how itty bitty Marsh was!!!
post #3 of 20
OMG!!! Cute!

Mik was actually ON my lap and was watching Marsh on the laptop screen and was STARING... and your voice sounds similar to mine.

My cats LOVE it when I do the laundry, and ALWAYS run under the sheets when I make the bed. Little nutbars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarePuss
This is a funny one! Taped about a year ago, he was only 4-5 months. He saw me making my bed, and decided that something was hiding under it, under pillows and under the sheets

I speak in russian, basically say "what are you doing?"... also, you can see how munchkins have that 'signature' bunny hop

http://www.marshu.com/video/marsh-he...ake-my-bed.mov
4.5Meg, please allow time on dial-up
post #4 of 20
It doesn´t work for me...
post #5 of 20
very cute!
post #6 of 20
Oh that was very cute!
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
It doesn´t work for me...
were you able to download? can you play it?
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarePuss
were you able to download? can you play it?
the page keep in blanck.... I don´t why?
post #9 of 20
Absolutley loved it - your kitty is beautiful.
post #10 of 20
that is so cute i love your laugh!
post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
the page keep in blanck.... I don´t why?
if you have a slow connection, you need to wait about 5-15min for the video to download, that's why you're seeing a blank page.

You can alternatively download the video to your computer, just right click on a link and select "save as".
post #12 of 20
You have such a CUTE kitty!!! His little extra toes are adorable.
He moves like a ferret with long white fur!!
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
THANKS EVERYONE! I'll keep posting my other videos, i'm sure you'll get a kick out of them too

Quote:
fwan that is so cute i love your laugh!
Thanks!

Quote:
Today 04:59 PM
felineorc Absolutley loved it - your kitty is beautiful.
Today 04:31 PM
Hydroaxe Oh that was very cute!
Today 04:29 PM
cazx01 very cute!
awwee


Quote:
vespacat OMG!!! Cute!

Mik was actually ON my lap and was watching Marsh on the laptop screen and was STARING... and your voice sounds similar to mine.

My cats LOVE it when I do the laundry, and ALWAYS run under the sheets when I make the bed. Little nutbars.
Marsh LOVES when i make my bed, he'll jump under the covers and try to stalk me
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarePuss
if you have a slow connection, you need to wait about 5-15min for the video to download, that's why you're seeing a blank page.

You can alternatively download the video to your computer, just right click on a link and select "save as".
oh thank you !!!! Awwwww It looks so happy your lovely kittie!!! And I love his tail!!!!!
Thank you so much for your help!!!!
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
And I love his tail!!!!!
yeah, he's silky, so his coat is angora-like, very soft, very delicate, with long, thin hairs

here's a pic, it's not great, but shows the coat well.
post #16 of 20
i love its tail!
i mean i already love teufels thin tail i love to swat it in my face... i know its weird but ilove it !
post #17 of 20
awwwwww, he is GORGEOUS. And that video of him is too funny.
post #18 of 20
What a cute video! Marsh is soooo gorgeous!
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty
You have such a CUTE kitty!!! His little extra toes are adorable.
He moves like a ferret with long white fur!!
You know, we often refer to him as a fox. He's low to the ground, has big paws because he's polydactyl and that huge, puffy tail
post #20 of 20
That was just too cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Video: Marsh playing detective on my bed! (need i say more?!)