Originally Posted by gayef
If anyone were to ask me my opinion on giving these two vaccines at the same time, I would tell them to wait at least 10 days to two weeks between them to avoid such reactions.
I agree with the call to the vet in the morning. Give her some time to regroup and let her immune system calm down before spaying her.
Thanks so much for your advice, I'll know for next time. I just don't know what to think!!! Every single vet I've ever been to has told me different things. I wonder if indoor cats would be better off without all of those vaccines pumped in their system. I only get distemper/rabies for mine, anyway. As each new kitty came into the house, I kept each one separated until I was sure they were disease free so I think most of the vaccines are overkill. Again, thanks so much for your help!