TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Just dropped off the boys...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just dropped off the boys...

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Well, I dropped the boys off to be neutered a little while ago. Good thing I am at work, as the house would seem so quiet if I were home. I am looking forward to picking them up this afternoon after work...only 5 1/2 hours! Of course, they will be spoiled with extra tummy rub tonight!
post #2 of 27
I've just this minute posted in fur pages about them!.

Did you cry?!
post #3 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
I've just this minute posted in fur pages about them!.

Did you cry?!
Great minds think alike!

I was SO sure I was going to cry, but the vet was brilliant and very supportive, plus Brian came with me...so I actually held up ok. It was hard to leave them, though. They were just looking at me, as if to say "you can't possible leave us! You are bringing us with you, right??" So sad!
However...I am going to stay busy at work and will be ready to rush out to collect them at 4:30 today!! I hope they forgive their mum!
post #4 of 27
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless their little hearts That look from them is the one that turns me into a basketcase

Don't worry they will forgive you
post #5 of 27
I'm sorry. You will be able to see them soon.
post #6 of 27
I cried and bawled when I dropped off Trixie, then was better but still tears with Petals. By the time I dropped Tiggy off, I was a pro. You hate leaving them, but it'll go by quick Sarah......give them a kiss from me!
post #7 of 27
Tell us how it goes!!
i have to bring my baby in in april
post #8 of 27
The boys will be home snuggled up with their Mummy in no time at all!
post #9 of 27
Are they home yet?
post #10 of 27
I was just noticing the time and thinking the same thing! Hurry home, boys!
post #11 of 27
I think Sarah said she was dashing from work for them at 4.30?!.

They should be ready to come home now though.
post #12 of 27
Hurry Sarah. We need to know how they are!
post #13 of 27
Awww. Poor littly boys. I know I hated leaving Meish at the vet Its sooo sad seeing the little "don't leave me" face.
post #14 of 27
Thread Starter 
The Boys are home!! Missing a few...er...parts, but home none-the-less! They are a bit groggy but are so happy to be home. As soon as I walked into the surgery and they saw me you should have heard the purrrs. That melted me heart. The tech lady that was working there said she was sorry I came by to get them, as she fancied them for herself! They are being so sweet and lovey...but I imagine that they will be sound asleep soon!
Thank you everyone for your well-wishes and keeping us in mind today!
post #15 of 27
Aw! Sweet Amad and Riley! I'm glad they're back home and seem to be doing well! And I have no doubt the tech wanted them for herself... most of us want them for us too!
post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
Aw! Sweet Amad and Riley! I'm glad they're back home and seem to be doing well! And I have no doubt the tech wanted them for herself... most of us want them for us too!



Too bad I am so fond of them!! You'll just have to settle for pictures!
post #17 of 27
Sarah, I'm sorry I'm late getting to this thread, but thank goodness their surgery went well and that they are home, safe and purring. That is wonderful news Sending the boys good vibes for a continued wonderful recover!!!
post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah


Too bad I am so fond of them!! You'll just have to settle for pictures!
Oh okay. Oooh you should bring them to Hawaii!
post #19 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Sarah, I'm sorry I'm late getting to this thread, but thank goodness their surgery went well and that they are home, safe and purring. That is wonderful news Sending the boys good vibes for a continued wonderful recover!!!

Ahhh! Thanks for the well wishes! It really does mean a lot to us!
post #20 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
Oh okay. Oooh you should bring them to Hawaii!

Hmmmm...only if they get to be he ring bearers...or groomsmen! Wouldn't they look snappy in matching tuxes????
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah
Hmmmm...only if they get to be he ring bearers...or groomsmen! Wouldn't they look snappy in matching tuxes????
They most certainly would! They could walk Flower Girl Baylee down! She'd love that!
post #22 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
They most certainly would! They could walk Flower Girl Baylee down! She'd love that!

I can only asume that Baylee will be wearing pink?
post #23 of 27
Yippee!Amad and Riley are home! What brave little boys you are!
post #24 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah
I can only asume that Baylee will be wearing pink?
Of course!
post #25 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
Yippee!Amad and Riley are home! What brave little boys you are!

Thank you, Steph! They are already getting in to mischief! I swear, I think my hubby took this whole thing worse then they did You know...the loss of manhood thing...thank goodness the boys are clueless!
post #26 of 27
Isn't it amazing how it doesn't phase them when they're little?! Glad to hear everything's going well
post #27 of 27
Awww bless them their home safe and sound!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Just dropped off the boys...