1. Can you operate a sewing machine? No. In fact they frighten me >
2. Was anything really bothering you this past week that interrupted your sleep? Does sleeping on a sleep-unfriendly loveseat count?
3. Do you have a favorite "seat" in your house? My desk chair
4. Do you do your banking on line? No (this is unusual considering the amount of online shopping and whatnot i do)
5. Do you prefer city, suburban or country life? City!
6. Where you live, is your driveway gravel, blacktop or cement? Blacktop
7. On a normal day, do you wear lipstick? negative
8. When's the last time you took a bus? hmmm...I use the subway a lot, and in the fall took a streetcar, but cant recall taking a bus since last April
9. How often do you say you take everything out of your fridge and clean it out? I say I do this never. However, I am one of those people who will do individual shelves on a whim, so it does get cleaned, just not all at once.
10. What is the one food you just can't live without? Pizza
11. Do you like your coffee black, sugar, cream, etc??? I drink maybe 10 coffees a year, and when I have them, they are black with 1 or 2 sugars.
12. Do you have many books in your home? Tons. I plan on having a library room one day.
13. Have you ever been to Mexico? No
14. Do your kits bite you? If so, what provokes it? If you disturb the Big Head a lot (touching his feet), he will give you a gentle bite. Rufus sometimes bites your hand to try and force you into paying attention to her (or continue paying). Niles hasnt bitten anyone in quite some time, and manytoes, despite being a kitten did very well learning not to bite people. But occasionally during play, he gets a little nippy. I tend to hiss at him, and stop playing, which works AMAZINGLY well with him.
15. Do you read a newspaper every day? Yes
16. Your in the grocery store and see a $100 in the parking lot as you leave.
No one is around? What do you do? Id pocket it, unless I saw who dropped it.
17. Do your kits ever trip you? All the time, sometimes on purpose! (i SWEAR!)
18. What room do you keep your computer in? My computer is in My bedroom
19. Would your home pass the "white glove test?" ahem. No.
20. Anything coming up this next week you would like TCS vibes for? Nah, but I have some vibes to spare