Wife gets mad when I say I like cats better then dogs

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is true. When I was growing up on a dairy farm we had all sorts of cats. They would come to drink the milk that was in the lines when the power would turn off.

Had over 30 cats at one time!!!!

Many were house cats from a developement that was not to far away.

I'm also sadened that a local band of mine may be history. If you like rock music pick up some MP3s incase the site disapears all together. www.youcallthat-art.com

dancemuse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Lotto. How did the cows get along with the cats?

Do you have any cats now?

I'm new here, too, but I have been welcomed so much, myself, that I feel qualified now to welcome you!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Lotto,

Welcome from our family. We used to have barn cats when I was growing up too.

You will enjoy the folks here - great bunch.

alessandra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like cats better than dogs too but that doesn't mean I don't love my puppies !! I'm the cat person and hubby is the dog person. I like to snuggle with my pets and it just doesn't work with an 80 pound dog !

Welcome to TCS ! You'll love the folks here !

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, cats ARE better than dogs!!

That was Jasper's response. Welcome to TCS, LottoMagic. May we call you Lotto for short?

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome! and hello I am donna proudly owned by Mischka & Linx!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sniff.. I like cows.. My Cousins owned a dairy farm and a friend I met later did also. Cows are so cool.. so are barn cats! I remember a cat jumping right up on my shoulders and "riding" around on me. That was such a great experience.. what better place for a cat is there while your exploring a dairy farm then your shoulders?!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
Congratulations on your new little one! Sure hope your baby arrives soon!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Most of the time the cows got along with the cats; but, I remember one time that a cow went after a cat. Don't know what the cat did if anything for the chase.

Also one time the bull dog got chased. And he got along with most of the tamer cats. However if a cat hissed at him it was on!!!

Have a part border collie doggie and he has stayed in my parent's house from time to time.

But back growing up on the farm dogs were considered out sides annimals and the cats would sleep on top our bull dog. Looked like the Star Trek trouble with Trebles episode. For some reason our bull dog seemed rather cat like. We had two other dogs but they never mixed with the cats like Dragon did. One was german shepard and I don't know what all the other mut was.

Right now I married into a 7 year old ragdoll. I'll see if I can get a picture URL posted next visit but I'm more websurf then webmaster. She looks like she could have been one of my own cat's kittens. I lost Bear a part Siamiese cat a few months after 9-11. Got a couple good stories about Bear and a few not so good ones like the time I came home drunk and let her scratch my head all up. If I ever go bald I'll probably have all sorts of scars.

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LottomagicZ4941

Right now I married into a 7 year old ragdoll. I'll see if I can get a picture URL posted next visit but I'm more websurf then webmaster. She looks like she could have been one of my own cat's kittens. I lost Bear a part Siamiese cat a few months after 9-11. Got a couple good stories about Bear and a few not so good ones like the time I came home drunk and let her scratch my head all up. If I ever go bald I'll probably have all sorts of scars.

Lotto
http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-loc...gi?welcome-344
MagicZ4941
Gotta tell now please how and why did she scratch up your head. Welcome and enjoyTCS.

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She would sleep on top of the dryer and I would often lower my head when walking by and she would take a swap.

And sometimes I would let her claw into it a bit. Well being drunk I may have been to in her face to much and ended up being more cut up then I realized.

Cats claws are designed to infect. Some sort of bilogical thing plus the alchol thinging the blood may have been a reason for more blood then usual but not initially noticed.

Hope this works but here is Jo Jo if it works
C:\\old_c\\My Documents\\JOSIE\\DCP_0039.JPG

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
did not seem to work. It a way it is a better picture of the guarden window then the cat.

Some of you seem amused by my funny stories so since I can't seem to get a picture of the cat online. Guess the online storage my wife uses may only work on our computer.

The wife and I not yet husband and wife had just started our relationship. A sales man had shown up for an appointment my current wife and then girlfriend had frogot about.

She is like I have this appointment for a guarden window but I'm not going to buy it so I'll just get rid of him. A few hours latter she is all giddy I have a new guarden window.

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

Hello welcome to TCS! Hope to see some pics soon!
Perhpas one day I'll be able to do the picture thing.

Just reciently figured out how do do live sig links with out the URL showing.

I am truely more websurf then webmaster.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Hissy:

Well, no, I can't say as I like rock music. But I sure do love cats -- always have, always will. If there is an issue with abuse of cats in your area, you should report it to the law enforcement in your area, as it is a crime punishable in many states by fines and/or incarceration. To protect feral/freeroaming cats, visit http://www.alleycat.org for great information and tips on protecting cat colonies.

And as for the wife, well, if I were in the situation, I'd find one who loves cats.