Originally Posted by sashacat421
*elbows into the thread* I
wanna ask DIANE some questions! Goodness gracious, don't ya'll have a job to do? A place you can go? a thread you can post?
YAY Diane! I glanced up and saw your name earlier in the week but true to my nature, I just sit back and lurk around a bit, read EVERYONE else's
*elbows into the thread some more* questions, and then not let you off the hook at the end of the week. I thought to myself, "who is this woman who has 2500 posts?
why haven't I ever heard of her and talked to her? what's she about anyways??"
(My signature question) If you had to pick 5 people from history, who would you like at your dinner table?
You love coffee. Have you ever had a Mocha Vente Vente?
You said you're a night owl. What absolutely superficial program do you find yourself watching on tv after midnight
What was the hardest decision you ever had to make, and were you happy with the results??
Which of your kitty brood is the chattiest and what does it all mean?
|thought to myself, "who is this woman who has 2500 posts? why haven't I ever heard of her and talked to her?
Imagine if we could get know each and every member here...we'd all be here 24/7....or isn't that enough time?!
Thanks for the great questions, I'll do my best to answer them all.
1) 5 people from history...wow, that's a toughie! Would a language barrier be an issue, because I only speak english! Definately not
Jeffery Dohmer (sp?) though!
Hmmmm, I'll have to think this one over and come back to it later.
2) Nope, I've never had a Mocha Vente Vente.
3) I usually surf through the channels and find myself staring blankly at infomercials....and think "Yikes, why am I watching this?!!!"
4) The only truly hard decisions I've had to make were regarding having to put a kitty to sleep
though extremely difficult and painful (as many of you all know) I felt the right decision was made.
5) Chuckie's the gabbiest kitty!
He never used to be when he was younger, but now it's sometimes impossible to get him to be quiet! I think he does it to get more treats, he knows if he makes too much noise I'll give him some to shut him up!!