TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Prowler meets the bugs in the jar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Prowler meets the bugs in the jar

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
This is a lame toy. I would have been better to capture live bugs and stick them in a jar!

post #2 of 15
Haven't seen that toy. Presumably the "bug" does something to attact the cat's attention? But Prowler's still a sweetie! Love them thumbs!
post #3 of 15
oh look at my little girl!!! You would do better with live stuff ina jar, wouldn't you! She's growing up a very long-legged wench!
post #4 of 15
Prowler is such a stunning little girl - what better than a long haired red tabby girl with lots of toes?!?!?

It seems to me you are quite smitten by this precious little girl. I have to ask MA, are you keeping her or is she still up for adoption?
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Nope, she is ours, unless E and Eric show up in the middle of the night and cat nap her away!

Hey E if you want another kitty I got a call today from someone who has a 9 month old gray dainty kitty they need to find another home for. I am full up and can't take her
post #6 of 15
I remember you posting a link for a bug jar with glow in the dark bugs. So is this a different one that is not as good?
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissy
Nope, she is ours, unless E and Eric show up in the middle of the night and cat nap her away!

Hey E if you want another kitty I got a call today from someone who has a 9 month old gray dainty kitty they need to find another home for. I am full up and can't take her

Send me a PM when you have time or I will try and call you tomorrow morning if you're around or I will send an email.
post #8 of 15
Awww hi sweet Prowler....Tiggy says hi!! Such a cutie.

E, would you consider adopting this kitty?? YEA!!!!!
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Awww hi sweet Prowler....Tiggy says hi!! Such a cutie.

E, would you consider adopting this kitty?? YEA!!!!!

LOL! Susie! I read that so fast and assumed it was "this" kitty - yours! Like Petals. oh no oh no oh no, don't faint. I'm not comin' to Ohio, girl.
When I get calls such as these what I do try to do is network up in my area. I've been in the Seattle area 20+ years and when I can, I try. I took Saba because it was such a dead-end, and we all were ready. In that Saba has such a huge age difference from Sasha....and he really tolerates Her Tabbiness quite well, another youthful jr. cat is only an idea, but I don't know, I just do not know. Eric seems to be getting further and further away from his puppies and I'm adding kitties. But I do not know at this point.....you sly fox.
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421
LOL! Susie! I read that so fast and assumed it was "this" kitty - yours! Like Petals. oh no oh no oh no, don't faint. I'm not comin' to Ohio, girl.
When I get calls such as these what I do try to do is network up in my area. I've been in the Seattle area 20+ years and when I can, I try. I took Saba because it was such a dead-end, and we all were ready. In that Saba has such a huge age difference from Sasha....and he really tolerates Her Tabbiness quite well, another youthful jr. cat is only an idea, but I don't know, I just do not know. Eric seems to be getting further and further away from his puppies and I'm adding kitties. But I do not know at this point.....you sly fox.


post #11 of 15
It's so great MA to know that she's doing so well, that she's in a great place, and that I can watch her grow up. It's things like this that make me so grateful to be a part of TCS.
post #12 of 15
Oh, Prowler, you're such a gorgeous little girl!
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Mike has the perfect nickname for her- he calls her The Orange Terrorist!
post #14 of 15
miss Prowler is still a cutie patootie though
post #15 of 15
she is a beautiful girl! hope she gets the bugs!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Prowler meets the bugs in the jar