TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 


I took this with my camera phone last night and they played around with it on the bell web page. How :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: adorable is he??
post #2 of 16
Was this a hint to turn the thermostat up?
post #3 of 16
you woke the poor little thing up you scare kitty cat maybe she was having a nice dream about having a little cat snack
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda
you woke the poor little thing up you scare kitty cat maybe she was having a nice dream about having a little cat snack

He wasn't sleeping. He was laying there and I put my scarf on him. He looked so cute I couldn't help snapping the picture!
post #5 of 16
Adorable Emmett!
post #6 of 16
Precious kitty! Precious kitty!
post #7 of 16
Gorgeous kitty, nice pic.
post #8 of 16
aw, he is a cutie! thanks for sharing!
post #9 of 16
Too cute!!!
post #10 of 16
what a lovley orange boy.
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepyowl
He wasn't sleeping. He was laying there and I put my scarf on him. He looked so cute I couldn't help snapping the picture!
post #12 of 16
Awwww, Emmett, don't you just look adorable!
post #13 of 16
He is pretty adorable.

Tricia
post #14 of 16
Aww he's such an adorable kitty
post #15 of 16
I love Emmet!!!
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepyowl


I took this with my camera phone last night and they played around with it on the bell web page. How :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: adorable is he??
i would have to say ... VERY!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness!