TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Cats S.O.S › Laila - Oh Where is Laila
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Laila - Oh Where is Laila - Page 2

post #31 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zara
Mila & Laila. Look at Laila's face!

Oh how i remember that picture well!!! Awww and look at Mila and Luka

This is bringing back so many memories again seeing these pictures. I'm so pleased you came back to the site Julie And i forgot all about little Ally as well!!

I hope you can find the picture of the boot because it's priceless!!
post #32 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Oh how i remember that picture well!!! Awww and look at Mila and Luka

This is bringing back so many memories again seeing these pictures. I'm so pleased you came back to the site Julie And i forgot all about little Ally as well!!

I hope you can find the picture of the boot because it's priceless!!
I remember almost all of those pictures too, but that was the picture I was thinking about! It does take you back, doesn't it?
post #33 of 53
As much as I LOVE Laila, (and I still think she and Bailey would make a great match) , I'm just so glad that Julie is back with us!!
post #34 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
As much as I LOVE Laila, (and I still think she and Bailey would make a great match) , I'm just so glad that Julie is back with us!!
I couldn't agree more!
post #35 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
As much as I LOVE Laila, (and I still think she and Bailey would make a great match) , I'm just so glad that Julie is back with us!!
Add another vote to that!
post #36 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
Julie, you just don't know how many smiles you've spread by sharing these pictures of that amazing and beautiful kitten, and now pics of her all grown up and pretty as ever.
awwwww I have just seen this thread (thankyou Kelly for alerting me).
Welcome Back Julie I am so sorry to hear of everything that has been going on in your life lately
Laila is all grown up now and such a gorgeous girl thankyou for letting us know... such an inspirational story your little Laila was.
post #37 of 53
Julie, I'm in no way hijacking your thread, but don't you guys think Bailey and Laila would make gorgeous kittens???



post #38 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles
awwwww I have just seen this thread (thankyou Kelly for alerting me).
Welcome Back Julie I am so sorry to hear of everything that has been going on in your life lately
Laila is all grown up now and such a gorgeous girl thankyou for letting us know... such an inspirational story your little Laila was.
Yeah, I thought I remembered someone posting to the Laila thread from her honeymoon...

That was you, wasn't it?
post #39 of 53
Oh my gosh! That's right, the honeymoon post! I forgot about that.

Thank you, Danielle! Jasmine is such a beautiful baby!!! Gorgeous!!!

Susie, they would be absolutely adorable. Hijacking! No way! Thank you for sharing his pic with me. I love the black spot on his nose.

I got them Susan! Enjoy!











post #40 of 53
Aww....I remember those too! It's strange how much comes back to you just by seeing a picture, how much you start to remember.
post #41 of 53
Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh there they are!!!

This one is the one that sticks in my head out of all of the boot ones because of the way she's hugging it

And the first two she's so tiny she's like a pea on a drum!, bless her little cotton socks

I'm so pleased you found them Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zara
post #42 of 53
Oh, wow, those photos really bring back memories. I'm so pleased to see you and Laila back, Julie. It's amazing to see her now - the tiny mite has grown into such a big, beautiful girl.
post #43 of 53
Julie, welcome back! I just saw this, having been away for a week (more preparations for my final move to France from Bosnia this summer) and it was such a lovely surprise. It is so wonderful to see our little one grown up. And so incredibly nice to have some good news (though I am also sorry about Ally and Mila) as we seem to have had so many sad threads lately. I hope you are having a great life in NY.
post #44 of 53
JENNY!!! I'm so happy you found the thread.

How are you? How's life in Bosnia? France....Nice!!!

Hey guys! I'm glad to see you all enjoyed the pics. I can't post any new ones today because I'm painting and decorating stuff in my apartment. It's as messy as a construction site and I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm loving every minute of it.
post #45 of 53
I know what you mean - my week in France, I was never without a paintbrush in my hand! But it is wonderful as a home starts to really take shape and look like you want it to. Bosnia is still fine, but I am really looking forward to moving now, after term finishes at the end of June.
post #46 of 53
Just don't leave us again Julie thats all we ask, oh and pictures of course!
post #47 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zara
Oh my gosh! That's right, the honeymoon post! I forgot about that.

Thank you, Danielle! Jasmine is such a beautiful baby!!! Gorgeous!!!

Susie, they would be absolutely adorable. Hijacking! No way! Thank you for sharing his pic with me. I love the black spot on his nose.

I got them Susan! Enjoy!

i have that same shoe!
post #48 of 53
What a wonderful story!! I want to read all the other pages, I wish it hadn't gotten lost in the crash. I can't believe what a big beautiful healthy girl she turned out to be. How lucky that you found each other. I can't wait to see and hear more about Laila!
post #49 of 53
Julie!! YOOO HOOO! I'm trying to answer your PM, but your box is full..........can you delete some please!
post #50 of 53
Sorry Susie!

I've been so busy this week. Pulling double shifts during the week and decorating my apt on the weekends, that I barely had any time for the net.

I'll empty my inbox now!
post #51 of 53
Thanks Pal!
post #52 of 53
Get that little girl over into Fur Pages!!!!!

We need another fix
post #53 of 53
We sure do!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cats S.O.S
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Cats S.O.S › Laila - Oh Where is Laila