TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Your Favorite Picture of you and your mate..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your Favorite Picture of you and your mate.. - Page 2

post #31 of 45
Here's me and my sweetie, August 5, 2000

post #32 of 45
Aww, Susie! I just love that picture!
post #33 of 45
Susie i love that pic!!
i absolutely love your flowers too!
post #34 of 45
Thanks Sarah and Fwan!
post #35 of 45
Heehee! Ok...I have done two (Cheater, I know) The first was at my in-laws house in the summer of '03 (right before we got engaged) The second is from a ROTC function...I know, I look like Casper the Ghost, and it is a scanned image so the quality is crappy, but - hey! - Bri is *smiling* and it was such a great night and I have always loved that picture *shrug* Just ignore the other guys!



post #36 of 45
TO DO:
Buy digital camera
Learn how to use digital camera and computer
Lose weight and buy new outfit for TCS photo
Its so nice to finally "see" some of you!!
post #37 of 45
Sarah, you look a lot like Winona Ryder! Same pretty skin (not pale at all, that's beautiful) and the smile.

Here's a pic of me and my friend Chris, someone I've known since I was about 21 but just started dating around the holidays. We were out at an Irish ale house near my work celebrating when we hooked up with this other couple, who took this picture. I like it cuz his smile is so genuine & I remember this was the first time I'd sat down all night! FUN!


post #38 of 45
"Sarah, you look a lot like Winona Ryder! Same pretty skin (not pale at all, that's beautiful) and the smile."

Funny you should say that, because I get that a lot and I don't see it? I dunno...but it is a sweet thing to say!

I love that picture...you both look so happy! (And that food looks yummy!)
post #39 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl
Here's a pic of me and my friend Chris, someone I've known since I was about 21 but just started dating around the holidays. We were out at an Irish ale house near my work celebrating when we hooked up with this other couple, who took this picture. I like it cuz his smile is so genuine & I remember this was the first time I'd sat down all night! FUN!

Hi Stefanie......good to put a face with a name!
post #40 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
Susie i love that pic!!
i absolutely love your flowers too!
Just wanted to say that I love your new signature!
post #41 of 45
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl
Sarah, you look a lot like Winona Ryder! Same pretty skin (not pale at all, that's beautiful) and the smile.

Here's a pic of me and my friend Chris, someone I've known since I was about 21 but just started dating around the holidays. We were out at an Irish ale house near my work celebrating when we hooked up with this other couple, who took this picture. I like it cuz his smile is so genuine & I remember this was the first time I'd sat down all night! FUN!



Wow you have gorgeous hair! I'm jealous!
post #43 of 45
Me and Shy (my husband)

post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
TO DO:
Buy digital camera
Learn how to use digital camera and computer
Lose weight and buy new outfit for TCS photo
Me too!
post #45 of 45
Our favorite picture of us together There are others of course where you can see us better but this one is our absolute favorite

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Your Favorite Picture of you and your mate..