This is fun, Fran, I've always enjoyed bubblewrap!
I like this, the Bubblewrap ettiquette the site has listed!
1. Don't pop someone else's bubble wrap without permission. This could lead to Bad Things Happening to your person..
2. Don't pop bubble wrap in quiet public places (like libraries) unless you want it confiscated.
3. Don't pop bubble wrap in a store if you haven't paid for it. They get cranky when their rolls of bubble wrap are all limp.
4. It is always good form to offer to share your bubble wrap.
5. Chicks dig bubble wrap. Always bring it along on a date.