TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Make A Member Feel Good 01/30/05 Coolcat!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Make A Member Feel Good 01/30/05 Coolcat!!!

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I'd like to pass on the honor of being nominated to alot of people who deserve it, but one name pops into mind that I just can't ignore............for today, the honor goes to my good friend:

COOLCAT/RIGEL



He and his wife Gema have become wonderful friends to me, and I wish them every happiness!!! Congratulations Rigel!! Enjoy!!
post #2 of 29
I think you are soo sweet and reading your posts always brings a smile to my face Rigel!
post #3 of 29
Rigel!! Congratulations! Can't think of a more deserving nominee. Sweet and funny, and you try so hard -- and do so well, too! -- with our wacky language. It's always good to see you and your lovely Milky around the board.
post #4 of 29
Congratulations Rigel! I always look forward to your posts. You are very funny (and sweet, too) and I love your new pictures of Milky
post #5 of 29
Congratulations, CoolCat! You have a beautiful home, a beautiful wife, a beautiful cat, and a beautiful attitude. You make sunshine!
post #6 of 29
!muchas felicidades, Rigel! I couldn't think of a more deserving person, with your sense of humor and kindness.
post #7 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus
I think you are soo sweet and reading your posts always brings a smile to my face Rigel!
Kellye took the words out of my mouth!
post #8 of 29
Rigel, you are a wonderful person - you can always bring a smile to any face! I love your quotes and you always encourage me when I need it! (thank you!) Plus Milky is such an adorable kitty!

Enjoy your day!
post #9 of 29
Good Choice Susie!! Rigel is wonderful and very much deserving of this honor!
post #10 of 29
Your just as sweet as you can be, Rigel, kind, considerate, generous, and so much fun!You always give us cause to smile, and Milky is so gorgeous!Thank you so much for helping me in my efforts to learn your beautiful language as I strive to eliminate the language barrier with my new case!
post #11 of 29
Oh Rigel!!, brilliant choice!

Rigel my little Tequila Sunrise!, like Susie said you and Gema have become really good friends to me also

I love it when you ask me what certain words mean and what i really love is the way we can make you blush easily!

Your fun to have around and Milky is one lucky little boy to have a mum and dad as sweet as you and Gema
post #12 of 29
Congratulations Coolcat!! You do seem like a very kind and deserving person. Milky is very lucky to have you!
post #13 of 29
Coolcat asks the best questions on the spotlight thread! He brings so much intelligence and fun to this forum!
post #14 of 29
Yikes, how did I almost miss this one? Rigel you're so sweet and kind... you have such a great sense of humor too!
post #15 of 29
Rigel, your posts are always fun and make me smile. You're such a caring person, and I'm glad you joined our little place on the internet.
post #16 of 29
Aww Rigel! Congratulations!! You are so sweet and you always make me laugh!
post #17 of 29
Rigel's posts always make me laugh or smile. Also, I enjoy hearing what Rigel has to say. I must say though... I'm DYING to get a real life glimpse at that tropical paradise you call home.

Rigel...I must say... You are one COOL CAT!!!
post #18 of 29
Thread Starter 
I agree, he's one COOLCAT!!
post #19 of 29
Hello Dear Friends of TCS!
Susie, Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart to think of me... Oh

My GOD! what Honour to me
Almost don´t have words to say all my glad to be honoured...

I have to ask to all of you an appologize, I just only have intenet in my work, so until now at this time I could find this Really Honourable Metion to me, thank you, thank you.

Thank you so much to all people who write a lovely words for my person, believe, I´m so emmotionated!!!,

and let me offer to you again from my heart all of you of TCS you has a Home in Mérida Yucatán México.

God Bless The Cat Site!!!!

post #20 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
and let me offer to you again from my heart all of you of TCS you has a Home in Mérida Yucatán México.
Shhh... you may not wanna say that too loud... Or, your beautiful home may become a beautiful hotel for humans and furballs... hehe... It's coldddd in NY! hehe

Congrat's again, Rigel!
post #21 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai711
Shhh... you may not wanna say that too loud... Or, your beautiful home may become a beautiful hotel for humans and furballs... hehe... It's coldddd in NY! hehe

Congrat's again, Rigel!
So sweet Liza! thank you!
post #22 of 29
Hey this is great for Rigel! What a great person and warm and funny, generous and so very kind. I am honored to be his friend!

Rigel, lo siento hoy porque estoi mas tarde escribir en el Thread para ti. En la futura, quiero a ir a Merida. !Gracias a ti, TCS es mejor proque tu esta aqui!

Eizabeth
post #23 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421
Hey this is great for Rigel! What a great person and warm and funny, generous and so very kind. I am honored to be his friend!

Rigel, lo siento hoy porque estoi mas tarde escribir en el Thread para ti. En la futura, quiero a ir a Merida. !Gracias a ti, TCS es mejor proque tu esta aqui!

Eizabeth
Oh Eli, gracias por tus hermosas palabras, yo se que de corazon, todos mis amigos aqui en TCS, me han dicho que soy su amigo!, no puedes imaginar que gran gusto y que gran honor me han hecho, espero que puedas entender mis palabras! Gracias!!!!

Gracias Cat Site siempre les querre con todo mi corazon!
post #24 of 29
Rigel always has such nice things to say!!! It's also fun getting the lowdown on whats' happening in the real Mexico-not the just the tourist spots.
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
Rigel always has such nice things to say!!! It's also fun getting the lowdown on whats' happening in the real Mexico-not the just the tourist spots.
Thank you GailC, you´re tender!
post #26 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Oh Rigel!!, brilliant choice!

Rigel my little Tequila Sunrise!, like Susie said you and Gema have become really good friends to me also

I love it when you ask me what certain words mean and what i really love is the way we can make you blush easily!

Your fun to have around and Milky is one lucky little boy to have a mum and dad as sweet as you and Gema
I couldn't have said it better! Rigel you are such a good friend, I hope 2005 is the best for you! ya!
post #27 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I couldn't have said it better! Rigel you are such a good friend, I hope 2005 is the best for you! ya!
Thank you Sam!
post #28 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Thank you Sam!
No problem Rigel!
post #29 of 29
I just love reading your posts Rigel.....they always bring a smile to my face. And I always love seeing your pictures of your beautiful baby Milky! You are a wonderful member of this board and well deserving of this honor!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Make A Member Feel Good 01/30/05 Coolcat!!!