TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › I'm New and introducing Leo!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm New and introducing Leo!

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
Hello there. I'm still fairly new to TCS. but so far I really like it here!
I wanted to introduce the sweetest little ball of fur in my life...

Leo.

Leo came to me in summer of 2001. I was getting ready to go to a picnic with my current boyfriend at the time. We had just finished packing up the trunk when I heard this tiny little meow.. I looked down and saw this tinny widdle kitty cat on the side walk... staring up at me with big eyes.
He looked too young to be away from his mommy too.

To make a long story short, we needed up having the picnic in the back yard with Leo and tried figuring out names for him.
Leo is now 4 years old and spoiled rotten!
I love this little guy more than anything in my life.. He's the sweetest cat I have ever had. He's won my heart

Leo enjoys drinking from cups,jumping in the shower,lounging in the sunshine,sleeping under the covers,and catnip.

Here are some pictures



oops.. I got carried away!!!
-Julie
post #2 of 28
Hi Julie and Leo - welcome! Leo is just precious - what a gorgeous little guy you have there! And welcome fellow Texan... we're glad to have you here!
post #3 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
Hi Julie and Leo - welcome! Leo is just precious - what a gorgeous little guy you have there! And welcome fellow Texan... we're glad to have you here!
Thank you!
He's a booger. *giggles*

Howdy pinkdaisy!
post #4 of 28
Hi and welcome to the site, Leo is one gorgeous kitty!
post #5 of 28
Thread Starter 
Thank you
post #6 of 28
Welcome to the TCS Julie..Leo's a lovable orange boy
post #7 of 28
Hello and welcome!!! Leo looks like such a sweetie!!!

post #8 of 28
that took those beautiful pictures?


he is adorable
post #9 of 28
He is a handsome little gentleman! Isn't it true that we always find the best ones when we are not looking? Destiny finds us, & that is a wonderful thing!
post #10 of 28
Oh, I am in love! hE'S ADORABLE!
post #11 of 28
Hello and welcome to TCS!
post #12 of 28
Hi there, welcome to TCS! leo is a hunk!
post #13 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy
Hello and welcome!!! Leo looks like such a sweetie!!!

hehehe Thank you!! He's a sweetie.. he loves people too
post #14 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravit2b
that took those beautiful pictures?


he is adorable
Thank you! he is quite adorable. And thank you for asking who took the photos.. that would be ... Me Although, some are blurry... I get right up in Leos face sometime with the camera.. I dunno how he puts up with me sometimes..I think thats why I get the looks that I do sometimes.. those slanty eyes... Hehehe

post #15 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys
He is a handsome little gentleman! Isn't it true that we always find the best ones when we are not looking? Destiny finds us, & that is a wonderful thing!
hehehe Awww.. Thank you for saying he's handsome.

And you are SO right about destiny finds us and it IS a wonderful thing... He's one of the best things to happen to me.. I'm such a cat freak
post #16 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
Oh, I am in love! hE'S ADORABLE!
You and me both! THank you for the comment! hehe
post #17 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Hi there, welcome to TCS! leo is a hunk!
Thank you for the welcome! He's a hunk alright.. Hunky and he's ready to take some kitties out on dates even tho he's fixed...
post #18 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc
Welcome to the TCS Julie..Leo's a lovable orange boy
:waves: Thank you for the welcome! He is really lovable.. you can't help but wanna love him
post #19 of 28
Hi Julie, you have a wonderful looking cat! I love Leo!
post #20 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalapeno
Hi Julie, you have a wonderful looking cat! I love Leo!
HI there! Thanks!!! I love Leo too! He's purty!

You have beautiful kitties too! WOW! So many! You must be a very loved mommy!
post #21 of 28
He's a real cutie! He looks like my Fred did when he was young. He is now 17 years old and kind of faded and grizzled. May your sweet little boy be with you as long, and give you as much love and joy as Fred has given me.
Welcome to TCS!
post #22 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2
He's a real cutie! He looks like my Fred did when he was young. He is now 17 years old and kind of faded and grizzled. May your sweet little boy be with you as long, and give you as much love and joy as Fred has given me.
Welcome to TCS!
aww... wow 17 years.. I hope Leo stays with me 17 years and then some too! Give Fred a kiss for me.

Leo and Fred are lucky kitties
post #23 of 28
Welcome Julie and Leo Leo is sure a cute kitty, orange tabbies are always so sweet. Glad you both joined TCS!
post #24 of 28
Welcome to TCS, Julie! You have quite a handsome little man there! Such big eyes!! and what a poser!!
post #25 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalee
Welcome Julie and Leo Leo is sure a cute kitty, orange tabbies are always so sweet. Glad you both joined TCS!
Hi Lisa! I love your webpage for Sash. I feel the same way about my kitty...
Thank you for the warm welcome!
post #26 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai711
Welcome to TCS, Julie! You have quite a handsome little man there! Such big eyes!! and what a poser!!

Hhehee.. he is quite a poser, huh? Thanks I wuv his eyes
post #27 of 28
Hi & Welcome to TCS!!!!!!
post #28 of 28
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you and Leo to TCS!So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you better! Leo is so adorable and sounds like such a sweetheart! I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Cats on the Block
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › I'm New and introducing Leo!