TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › You Have to Try These!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Have to Try These!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
I have stumbled across the BEST cinnamon rolls that you can bake at home! They are the Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls Anytime and they bake in 30 minutes and come with plenty of frosting! Man are they GOOD!! You can find them in the breakfast foods section of the freezer in the grocery store. I'm making some right now. YUM!

post #2 of 20
I'll put the coffee on!!!
post #3 of 20
Just old fashioned, I guess, but I prefer to make mine from scratch!
post #4 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Elle and Beau
Just old fashioned, I guess, but I prefer to make mine from scratch!
These are better than the ones I make from scratch.
post #5 of 20
My mouth is watering.
post #6 of 20
now i will just turn the kettle on!
too bad they dont sell them here
post #7 of 20
never heard of "cinnamon rolls" sound yummy though!
post #8 of 20
looks good.
post #9 of 20
It's a good thing I'm full of cheap ice tea and pizza at this moment because those look good; homemade or not.
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
never heard of "cinnamon rolls" sound yummy though!
Oh Sam honey.......you don't know what you are missing! Maybe I'll mail you some!
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
never heard of "cinnamon rolls" sound yummy though!

I can't imagine a world without cinnamon rolls!
They're really yummy, if you ever get the chance you should give them a try Sam!
post #12 of 20
are those on the south beach diet??

Those might be reason enough to go off a diet.
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by berylayn
are those on the south beach diet??
If only they were!
post #14 of 20
Looks like I'll have to add these to my list of "things to try" - which also includes Jelly filled donuts.
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
No they're not on the South Beach diet....but they ARE on the Seafood Diet...


When I SEE food.....I eat it!
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKook
No they're not on the South Beach diet....but they ARE on the Seafood Diet...


When I SEE food.....I eat it!

Maybe I should try that one instead!
post #17 of 20
Eating yummy stuff before the liquid diet tomorrow, I see!


Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKook
I have stumbled across the BEST cinnamon rolls that you can bake at home! They are the Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls Anytime and they bake in 30 minutes and come with plenty of frosting! Man are they GOOD!! You can find them in the breakfast foods section of the freezer in the grocery store. I'm making some right now. YUM!

post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 
I'm eating everything in sight before I have to live on lemon jello and chicken broth tomorrow!!
post #19 of 20
Awww no thanks Kittykook for posting the pic!! I feel so sad! I want a piece of that scrumptuous cinnamon rolls!! Off to have one!!!
post #20 of 20
Oh, you're pictures look so good, I could reach out and grab one!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › You Have to Try These!