TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › New Stuff!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Stuff!!

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 

Our meowma bought us each a new litter box, a new collar (we have never worn one and refuse to wear this new one), and she got us a leash to try to walk us.
We won't p ut that collar on! NO NO NO

We love our meowma but we cannot wear that collar!!


Tell us what to do!!
Thank u, shenandoah and humble kitty
post #2 of 17
post #3 of 17
hi shenandoah and humble kitty. my name is fawn. i told my mum i wasnt going to wear no dumb collar too. we had a good battle about it and i almost won but she cheated and got a collar that she could tape closed so id haf to wear it an get used to it. and ya know what? i did get used to it and now i feel naked without a collar. dont tell mum. now i have a nice purple collar with a reflector stripe and a safety catch and it stretches so its safe and comfy. when i lose it i let mum know so she can put another one on me, else she wont let me go out and she makes the cat door so that you can only come in and that makes my sisters mad. mum says we gotta have visible id. some things its not worth fighting cuz the humans cheat id say let the human win this one. save your effort for something important.
post #4 of 17
Dearest shenandoah and humble kitty

Iff yu are a houuse cat lik me, Yu must absoluutly refuse to ware a collar. Maaybe yourr meowmy can have yu microChipppped insted. I used to ware a collar when I waas young ger. After I wore it four many years, meowmy finaly tok it offf. Theere were bear spots on my neck fromed the collar rubbing. So I don't ware a collar anymore butt those bear spots are still on my neck.

Sincerrely,

Snowball
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
what does microchipped mean???

post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
what does microchipped mean???

A microchip can be encoded with the cats name and information to contact if found etc. and implanted under the skin. If someone finds him and he goes to a shelter or vet they can check for that using a microchip reader.
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
What is the name of that kind of collar? Meowmy is looking for that b kind someone else told her bout.
we preciate yur kindness in tellin us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel47
hi shenandoah and humble kitty. my name is fawn. i told my mum i wasnt going to wear no dumb collar too. we had a good battle about it and i almost won but she cheated and got a collar that she could tape closed so id haf to wear it an get used to it. and ya know what? i did get used to it and now i feel naked without a collar. dont tell mum. now i have a nice purple collar with a reflector stripe and a safety catch and it stretches so its safe and comfy. when i lose it i let mum know so she can put another one on me, else she wont let me go out and she makes the cat door so that you can only come in and that makes my sisters mad. mum says we gotta have visible id. some things its not worth fighting cuz the humans cheat id say let the human win this one. save your effort for something important.
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
we dun no wether to thank u or not, cirque. meowmy likes the idea. we not sure. is scarey to us.
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
What is the name of that kind of collar? Meowmy is looking for that b kind someone else told her bout.
we preciate yur kindness in tellin us.
hi kitties...the kind we wear -- my sisters and me -- is called Tenth Life. my mum buys it where she gets our food, but she says you can get it at some place on the web, too. tell your meowmy to click on this link...

http://www.fourpawsonly.ca/canadian_...Harnesses.php3

its near the bottom of the page. i hope you like it.

luv
fawn
post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
thank u, sweet fawn! we tole meowmy, and she is there now, looking!
But wuld u tell us if the kind u have would be good for us? we are inside kitties.
is it gonnaa scratch or anything? when we heer from u, meowmy will order us one. is there other stuff there u think is cool? she might get us more presents, too.
thank u, yur frens, humble and shenandoah
post #11 of 17
post #12 of 17
ROSIE: I got used to mine after a couple of days but Sophie didn't

SOPHIE: I hated mine and would always snap it open! But when i went to get spayed, mum had to put one of those e-collar thingys on me because i pulled a stitch out and when i eventually had it removed mum put my collar straight back on but i didn't mind by then
post #13 of 17
Hawo
my meowmy is haven that troublz too!
She bought a black collar with diamonds!! and im a boy!!!!!!!
:evil: luckly im still wayyyzzz to smawll to wear it
she also bowght a leash, i was vewy scawed to go out.
Those big things that move are scawy!
I prefer to be inside in the warmth!!
But good luck at weawing it!
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
thank u, sweet fawn! we tole meowmy, and she is there now, looking!
But wuld u tell us if the kind u have would be good for us? we are inside kitties.
is it gonnaa scratch or anything? when we heer from u, meowmy will order us one. is there other stuff there u think is cool? she might get us more presents, too.
thank u, yur frens, humble and shenandoah

hi humble and shenandoah! we think our kind of collar is fine for every cat who wears a collar. it doesn't hurt or scratch us. our mum says every kitty should have id even inside kitties, an some of it should be visible, so if you decide to go take a look around outside and get lost, then a human who finds you will know you have a home and can call your meowmy. im sorry i cant tell you about the other stuff at that site, cuz mum just googled Tenth Life collar to see if they were available online, in case theres no store near you that sells them. the stuff looks kinda cool though. maybe i should get mum to take a closer look

luv
fawn
post #15 of 17
Dear humble and shenandoah,

Take it from us, if you don't want to wear a collar, then just slip it up between your jaw and upper mouth and act like your choking!! (your really not, but Mommy is scared to death and promises to NEVER make you wear a collar again)


Tiggy, Trixie and Petally Poo
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Dear humble and shenandoah,

Take it from us, if you don't want to wear a collar, then just slip it up between your jaw and upper mouth and act like your choking!! (your really not, but Mommy is scared to death and promises to NEVER make you wear a collar again)


Tiggy, Trixie and Petally Poo

I've done that too
another good one is to try and get one paw through and wear it across your chest like a bandit! that works
luv Dirt
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
As a speshul thank u, we would like to invit all of u to come over to GA and play wif us. We are shure meowmy wouldn't mind have 100 or so kitties in the house to play.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › New Stuff!!