TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Tiggy found a cuddle partner......almost!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tiggy found a cuddle partner......almost!

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Yipppeee! When I went in to make the bed this morning, I FINALLY found one of the girls sleeping next to him!!!! It's a year and a half since he joined our family,but we're getting somewhere! LOL


poor little Petals was left out......


Trixie woke up later and seemed to be saying, Gee Mom, it's no big deal!


post #2 of 17
Aww....maybe they're starting to realize the big guy isn't so bad afterwards.
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
I"ve been telling them that all along Robin!
post #4 of 17
Awwww Susie thats great!!

Their getting there slowly but surely
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
I"ve been telling them that all along Robin!
Well sometimes these girls just don't listen. They have to make up their own minds.

With Leo.....we've decided that he's just part of the furniture....a throw pillow or something.....since he doesn't DO anything. So it's easy for everyone to snuggle with him and not feel threatened.
post #6 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKook
Well sometimes these girls just don't listen. They have to make up their own minds.

With Leo.....we've decided that he's just part of the furniture....a throw pillow or something.....since he doesn't DO anything. So it's easy for everyone to snuggle with him and not feel threatened.

Oh, Leo a throw pillow? I just love that big guy! As I do all of yours but I 'd have to say though that he and Abbey are my favorites......
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKook
With Leo.....we've decided that he's just part of the furniture....a throw pillow or something.....
Funny, that seems to be how my cats feel about me...
post #8 of 17
Those girls don't know what they've been missing Susie. Clearly Tiggy is snugglicious.
post #9 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacat
Those girls don't know what they've been missing Susie. Clearly Tiggy is snugglicious.

I agree Stefanie!
post #10 of 17
How sweet, they look cute sleeping together.
post #11 of 17
Maybe she's decided that she's immune to "boy cooties" after all!
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend
Maybe she's decided that she's immune to "boy cooties" after all!
I think your right Amie!!
post #13 of 17
awww what cuties!
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Thanks Sarah!
post #15 of 17
Bout time too! Sweet!
post #16 of 17
I love the milk jug ring next to Tiggy on the bed, reminds me of my cats!
post #17 of 17
Tiggy's got a girlfriend...Tiggy's got a girlfriend!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Tiggy found a cuddle partner......almost!