TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Petals morning snuggle
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Petals morning snuggle

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Everymorning, Petals has to have her "lovin" time with me.......Jerry snapped these before he left.........ignore me, just look at the cute kitty!



post #2 of 26
AAAWWW!!! Both of you are so cute!
post #3 of 26
Awwwwwwwww thats exactly how Sophie lies on me as well when i'm sitting watching t.v.

Sophie gently pulls her claws in on me a few times as well as purr until she settles down to go to sleep does Petals?!
post #4 of 26
Thread Starter 
No Susan, Petals doesn't really sleep while she's there. The snuggle session lasts about 10-15 minutes and she just wants to be cuddled and scritched.
post #5 of 26
Good morning, Petals!You're so adorable snuggling with you Mommy!
post #6 of 26
Awwww......so sweet!

Shelby does that with me too. Usually, after I make my coffee and feed the kitties.....I sit down at the computer to check email and stuff. Then Shelby comes in here and stands up and puts her paws on the computer chair. I have to pick her up and give her her morning luvin and she just purrs like crazy and gives me love bites on the cheek.
post #7 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKook
Awwww......so sweet!

Shelby does that with me too. Usually, after I make my coffee and feed the kitties.....I sit down at the computer to check email and stuff. Then Shelby comes in here and stands up and puts her paws on the computer chair. I have to pick her up and give her her morning luvin and she just purrs like crazy and gives me love bites on the cheek.

Don't you just love it Robin?
post #8 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Don't you just love it Robin?
Yeah.....she's my baby girl. Although, sometimes she gets a little carried away with her love bites. Last week, she actually drew blood on my chin.
post #9 of 26
Awwwwww lovely pic Susie, when we are visiting Cleveland, the sweetie Petaly Boo can give one lovely sesion of snuggle too??? can I? can I?
post #10 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Awwwwww lovely pic Susie, when we are visiting Cleveland, the sweetie Petaly Boo can give one lovely sesion of snuggle too??? can I? can I?

You bet Rigel, while your here, I'll have her save a snuggle just for you!
post #11 of 26
McKenzie does this anytime hubby or I sit down anywhere. She's my only cuddler. None of the other four really tolerate us holding them or anything. I guess I wouldn't want to be carried around either , so I let them be. Petals is such a sweetie!
post #12 of 26
What a sweet girl! I just love that second picture! So sweet!
post #13 of 26
Cute pics! Elmo does this with me too, but it's because he wants his breakfast!
post #14 of 26
Aww you and Petals look so comfy
post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
McKenzie does this anytime hubby or I sit down anywhere. She's my only cuddler. None of the other four really tolerate us holding them or anything. I guess I wouldn't want to be carried around either , so I let them be. Petals is such a sweetie!
Thanks Chris. Petals is the only one that wants to be held too. Trixie doesn't care for it and Tiggy will wiggle till you put him down. He's just too busy to be bothered. LOL
post #16 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah
What a sweet girl! I just love that second picture! So sweet!
Thanks...
post #17 of 26
you both look so lovely and all loved up
Teufel looks into my eyes like that tooo
post #18 of 26
Awww, Petals is such a cuddle-bug!!!
post #19 of 26
Both of you are beautiful!!
post #20 of 26
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone.....I wish I had at least had time to comb my hair. LOL
post #21 of 26
That is so cute! Let me ask, is she then a "ritual snuggler"?
Like at certain times? Mine is like that, the MINUTE the lights go out, he needs a snuggle.
post #22 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge
That is so cute! Let me ask, is she then a "ritual snuggler"?
Like at certain times? Mine is like that, the MINUTE the lights go out, he needs a snuggle.
Yes Marge, Petals has my routine down pat. She climbs up with me after I do the breakfast dishes.........she's so cute!
post #23 of 26
Lovely pics of the two of you, she's a sweet girl.
post #24 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl
Lovely pics of the two of you, she's a sweet girl.

Thanks Tina!
post #25 of 26
Awww... what a sweet mother and daughter picture. BTW, Susie, I think you look great (albeit sleepy ) in those photos! You have such pretty eyes, hair, and skin... and you look so content with Petals beside you!
post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeop
Awww... what a sweet mother and daughter picture. BTW, Susie, I think you look great (albeit sleepy ) in those photos! You have such pretty eyes, hair, and skin... and you look so content with Petals beside you!
Wow Colleen, what a nice thing to say.......thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Petals morning snuggle