Yeah, I should've posted first, but I'm not concerned about weather or not the site is legit, I used paypal so my
is safe!! I was just wondering if anyone had any shipping issues, or problems w/customer service, or product quality.
|i never heard of that site but it looks very expensive!
It's weird because some of the items I've seen elsewhere for less, but I spent six hours yesterday, (and numerous times in the past), searching for the best deals online,
, and I think I got the biggest tree for the best price! The shipping was cheap too.
I spent almost as much one the materials for the one I made, and it was a royal pain in the, ahem, booty to build. Of course I used a hand saw to cut the wood, so it probably wouldn't have been so bad if I had a garage with some power tools!!
I'll try to post a pic of the tree I got. I think my kitties will love it cause eight of them can be on it at one time!!http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-trees-7401.html
Here are some tips that i could've used that'll help you if you plan on building your own tree.
- Wear gloves! Sisal hurts when you have to wrap that much of it so tight.(I did it without gloves 'cause I didn't own any and was broke from buying lumber and carpet!!)
- Make sure the wood for posts are strait
- Don't use carpet, it frays at the corners
- If you want it to last, make it to where you can re-sisal and re-upholster easily. If you can make it to where it can dissasemble do it!!
- A staple gun will be your friend!
- Be creative! If your going to build your own, build one like YOU want it!