Well I think I was right about the foster being intact. And although I kept them seperated. Somehow he got out and I came home from work to find him mounted on my little Bellie..(4 days from when she was due to go in for spaying as we had all the money ready for it now. nice eh?) as I was going into researching breeding anyways, and have been. Guess this just hurries it along. How long should I wait to take her into the vet to have her tested. Assumeing there is even a test, I know there is with horses they are Palped at 21days, but they are also Preg. alot longer. And I want to adjust her diet ASAP if she is going to be a momma. this may have been an accident, but its just as much my fault as the one who didnt tell me he wasnt fixed. So I want to make sure she has the best of care.
post #1 of 15
1/15/05 at 10:38pm