TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone see Shrek 2?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone see Shrek 2?

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Just wondering, its a great movie! i love puss in boots, as you can see by my name.
post #2 of 23
Oh yeah. I saw it twice in the theater & then we bought the VHS, watched it several times. I liked Shrek 1 better but Shrek 2 had the coolest character... Puss in Boots. He's a hoot. He reminds me of my cat Hammie, the orange-ness & the attitude!

I'm sure in Shrek 3 they'll introduce something wilder and funnier... and those mutant babies at the end, I bet they'll have a big role in Shrek 3. We'll be there, front & center!

- Steph
post #3 of 23
Aw I liked Shrek 2 better... for some reason I was against the first one from the start! But I love Puss in Boots, especially that line when he's on the horse and Fiona comes looking for Shrek (I believe) and he goes, "For you baby... I could be." My boyfriend and I quoted that line for weeks after seeing the movie!
post #4 of 23
i havent but i would like to
post #5 of 23
Loved it!!! Puss in Boots and Donkey MADE that movie!


post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 
yea donkey was good to.
post #7 of 23
I loved the 2nd one. I did prefer it to the 1st, but hubby liked the 1st better!
post #8 of 23
I liked Shrek 2 best. Even the prince was very funny, plus of course Donkey and Puss.
post #9 of 23
I LOVVVVVED it.
Even my 16yr son thought it was kool.
post #10 of 23
"You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo!"

post #11 of 23
I haven't seen it but want to rent it!
post #12 of 23
ahh.. yes i saw it.. i loved it..

i like the 1st one better though...
post #13 of 23
Loved, loved, loved it! I about split a gut when donkey said about Puss:

"Let's neuter him now. Let's give him the Bob Barker treatment!"

OMG, I about died!
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226
Aw I liked Shrek 2 better... for some reason I was against the first one from the start! But I love Puss in Boots, especially that line when he's on the horse and Fiona comes looking for Shrek (I believe) and he goes, "For you baby... I could be." My boyfriend and I quoted that line for weeks after seeing the movie!
What adds to the effect of that line is that when she first approaches him he's licking a very "indecent" part of his body.
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix
Loved, loved, loved it! I about split a gut when donkey said about Puss:

"Let's neuter him now. Let's give him the Bob Barker treatment!"

OMG, I about died!
OMG, I laughed so much about that too!! I had to explain it to my mom because she didn't get it!
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend
"You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo!"

Oh that one had me chuckling pretty heartily, too...
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeop
What adds to the effect of that line is that when she first approaches him he's licking a very "indecent" part of his body.
Exactly! Not only that, but he keeps licking for a few more seconds til he looks up! Such a cat!
post #18 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend
"You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo!"


That was so funny! i love the dog to!
post #19 of 23
I love that movie. Actually, I've loved both Shrek movies. Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots steals the entire movie. I can't wait for the next installment.
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cla517
I love that movie. Actually, I've loved both Shrek movies. Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots steals the entire movie. I can't wait for the next installment.
Neither can i !!
post #21 of 23
Yea loved Shrek 2, definitly loved Shrek more though!
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cla517
I love that movie. Actually, I've loved both Shrek movies. Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots steals the entire movie. I can't wait for the next installment.
Yeah, Antonio Banderas was hilarious as Puss-in-boots. I can't wait either, I hope it's more fantastic than the first two movies. The lines were awesome, catered for adults more than kids, IMO. And that made the movie very good.
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend
"You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo!"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone see Shrek 2?