TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Baby Sui's thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Baby Sui's thread

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Can you believe I found this beautiful little angel in a drainage ditch when she was barely 2 days old? Her mama abandoned her and of course I brought her home.
Here's a couple of Sui when she was younger
This is my husband Shy with Sui
This is her around Thanksgiving
This is her now...

post #2 of 23
Thread Starter 
A few more...


Sui and big bro Oscar wrestling
post #3 of 23
Oh good grief she's tiny bless her! And look at her now!

I'm so pleased you found each other
post #4 of 23
Oh, darling, darling, darling!!! My husband found our Petals in a drainage ditch trying to get out when she was just 4 weeks old. Not sure how she got there, but I'm SOOOO glad he found her! Love your pics!!!
post #5 of 23
aw What a sweetie.. she's got similar markings to Paige, little sweetie!
post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 
Thanks guys, having her is a real blessing!
post #7 of 23
Oh my, Sui, you're just so gorgeous!What a miracle you both must be in eachother's lives!
post #8 of 23
You will always be bonded with her and such an angel!!! I have a very, very soft and emotional spot in my heart and soul for torties.....Sasha's mama, SiSi, my best friend of 11 years looked identical to her, even the starburst over the eye.
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Thanks so much, everyone! I guess since Sui and Petals both came from drainage ditches, they would be "ditch sisters"
Sui's markings do look like Paige's! Aren't Torties wonderful? There's just no rhyme or reason when it comes to their colorations.
Stephanie, she certainly is a miracle. I actually found her just before I had to stop working (I was attacked by a dog) Taking care of her gave me a sense of purpose and she was just such a little joy!
Elizabeth, Sui's starburst was the only marking she had when I found her. She was completely black except for that little starburst. The older she got, the more vibrant her coat became. If you look at her at a certain angle she looks like an orange tabby. It's crazy! Did SiSi's coat change from the time she was a kitten to an adult? (I've never had a tortie before)
post #10 of 23
Awww, such a cutie! Give her a for me!!!
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Oh, I meant to tell you guys, Sui's eyes are BROWN. Not orange, yellow, etc but brown!! Does anyone else have a cat with brown eyes? I don't think I have ever seen a brown eyed cat.
post #12 of 23
Yes, our Freddie (RIP 2/11/03 -11/09/03) was a beautiful brown-eyed gray tabby.
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
......
Elizabeth, Sui's starburst was the only marking she had when I found her. She was completely black except for that little starburst. The older she got, the more vibrant her coat became. If you look at her at a certain angle she looks like an orange tabby. It's crazy! Did SiSi's coat change from the time she was a kitten to an adult? (I've never had a tortie before)



Hi Kelly! Thanks for asking! No, SiSi stayed pretty much the same. She loved the sun and sometimes I swore her tan colors actually got "blonder" after the summer was over but she was the most beautiful girl. She also had a white-blip at the end of her tail which was so very unique and just like her. I LOVE the nsame SUI. How cool is that?!? SiSi's photo is:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...highlight=SiSi
post #14 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421


Hi Kelly! Thanks for asking! No, SiSi stayed pretty much the same. She loved the sun and sometimes I swore her tan colors actually got "blonder" after the summer was over but she was the most beautiful girl. She also had a white-blip at the end of her tail which was so very unique and just like her. I LOVE the nsame SUI. How cool is that?!? SiSi's photo is:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...highlight=SiSi
She is beautiful!! Sui hopes she grows up to be as pretty as SiSi. Sorry you lost her. I
post #15 of 23
Sui is a little stunner. She will grow up and be even more so, due to her dark coloring and you, of course!!!
post #16 of 23
Aww what a pretty girl....love the pics.
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
Thanks guys, having her is a real blessing!
Wow, Kelly! Having you find her was really a blessing for her! How happy an ending for all of you! What a great family ! BTW: I have an 18 wk old Torbie (tortie/tabby mix) who has definitely undergone coat changes since she was 5 wks old. It's been a wild thing to watch! Her back is tortie, and the rest is tabby- an unusual Torbie in any case, but I now notice agouti hairs mixed in with the tortie colors on her back! Some red markings faded, others got more red, & still others "migrated".Small red markings she had on her forehead @ 5 wks are gone , but now there are new ones in different places! She was very fluffy as a 5wk old, but then got quite short-haired by 12 wks. However- now her tail is getting very fluffy & she's developing "bloomers"!!! What will she look like when she's full-grown?
post #18 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDuMiHaMama
Wow, Kelly! Having you find her was really a blessing for her! How happy an ending for all of you! What a great family ! BTW: I have an 18 wk old Torbie (tortie/tabby mix) who has definitely undergone coat changes since she was 5 wks old. It's been a wild thing to watch! Her back is tortie, and the rest is tabby- an unusual Torbie in any case, but I now notice agouti hairs mixed in with the tortie colors on her back! Some red markings faded, others got more red, & still others "migrated".Small red markings she had on her forehead @ 5 wks are gone , but now there are new ones in different places! She was very fluffy as a 5wk old, but then got quite short-haired by 12 wks. However- now her tail is getting very fluffy & she's developing "bloomers"!!! What will she look like when she's full-grown?
awww, your torbie sounds beautiful! Do you have any pics of her? What's her name? I'm glad someone else's kitty has the "mystery kitty" syndrome!!
post #19 of 23
Hellooo there Kelly!!! Sorry for the late reply. I've been away from the comp. for a few days, so time to catch up!!! I spend too much time on it, then have to play "catch-up" on house work, then back to the comp., then back to h.work......This place IS addicting My littlest baby's name is Hazel. I have lots of "reg" pics of her, but no digital as of yet. I'm wondering- can reg pics be put on a disc or something when they're developed, & then on the comp., or do I have to wait for that diigital camera? Anyone...???

Hazel, when she was the size of a 3-wk old, had little red streak abt 1/2" long just above her nose break, on the left side. It is now pale buff & is almost 1 1/2" long, and runs right up through the "M" on her forehead!!! I call it her "naughty streak" !!!!!
post #20 of 23
You have a very handsome cat family. You and your husband should be very proud. He looks so sweet next to that tiny kitten.
post #21 of 23
Hi there! Can't believe I missed this thread, Sui is TOO CUTE!
post #22 of 23
It IS a cool name, indeed, for a cool kitty!
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Look how big she's getting!! I'm gonna miss her being Mom's little baby!!





She's already almost as big as Oscar and he is 5 months older than her!! Hope you enjoyed the new pics!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Baby Sui's thread