Welcome back susie-q!! we missed you chick!!!
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment?
a Nice, cool 66 degrees...
2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed?
Only very few (we haven't got our wedding pictures back yet.) We're a small, young family!
3. Do you like nuts?
Yes, but they'er so bad for me!
4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator?
Let's put it this way.. I saw these when they first went up :P
5. What do you like on your toast?
Jam, or Honey and Butter
6. How many TV's do you have in your home?
2-But we're going to sell the big screen.. it's as big as my computer desk !!
7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could?
Oooh .. Ohio, or Vancouver, I loved it there!
8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon?
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
Graphics and Industrial Comm (any one surprised that I'm now a Graphic Designer?
10. Are you athletic?
HAH. Are sleeping and eating athletic? If soo.. I'm an olympiad.
11. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
A cup of Yogurt!
12. What are/were your plans for today?
Work.. Uhm.. Laundry?
13. What's your favorite place to dine out at?
Lone Star Steak house.. I love Steak!
14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter?
Not really.. whenever it's not coming clean enough when I scoop.
15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer?
Constantly, lol! And yes, I do.. they're softer that way!
16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) I think the Apartment comes with one.. if not, we're not allowed to "damage" the ceiling to install one :/
17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person?
Oh, heck yeah! it's not MY job to be a place marker for anyone.
18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out?
Eat out, unfortunately... but at least there are ways to eat less than 400 calories out now.
19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now?
Jason's mother's roll top desk
20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us?
Jason's flying to sweden on saturday.. I don't mind when loved ones fly.. unless they're over an ocean.. it's scary to me. Also on Saturday, Ghibli's going back to the vet to determine whether or not he's 1. got a heart murmur, 2. well enough to get fixed. 3. if something is wrong, how we need to address the situation. Also, we're looking into a townhome to rent.. this 1 br is WAY too small, and we're not yet financially stable to buy a home.