[quote=kittylover4ever]Happy New Year everybody! This week will be alittle different. Let's list our least favorites!! Remember, these are our LEAST favorites.........
1. Green beans or corn? Beans - although I eat either happily
2. Water bed or regular mattress? Matress - cant be accused of wetting the bed if it leaks
3. Cold or warm weather? Hate the cold - leave it for a postcard
4. Baths or showers? - baths - although they are good for these old aching bones
5. Cats or dogs?
I like em both...
6. VCR or DVD? I have two of each so given the choice - poss vcr
7. Car or plane? I LOVE flying- then again, I love driving - so I plead the fifth
8. Canned or dry cat food? Not fond of either, Thomas however, likes the dry stuff.
9. Salad or coleslaw? Coleslaw...
10. Ketchup or mustard? = is that English Colmans Mustard - not that other junk. The hotter the English is the better. If you aint tried proper English - you aint lived . I hate ketchup. tomatoes run as they cant ketchup with the bottle
11. socks or pantyhose? why would i be remotely bothered about pantyhose? well then again, there was that time I came home drunk in 96... never did fathom out where they came from. I was real drunk and Carol was stood at the door with a rolling pin in hand.. apparently, I asked her if she had been banking - she was mad as hell. I passed out shortly after that..
12. SUV or car? SUV - what the hell do we need SUV's for living in the smoke?
13. gift bags or gift wrap? Gift bags
14. pop or water? - pop
15. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange....
16. comb or brush? ... This is NOT fair - I think this question should be removed for us that are follically challenged. Alternative question would be - prefer to wash hair or wipe head with a flannel. Both are equal to us that have very little.
17. roses or carnations? It depends on whos buying them for me. Carol likes both - took enough to get her to go out with me...
18. hamburgers or hotdogs? - Hate them both... then again, there was that one on Younge st in Toronto that made my stomach hurt and I got appendicitis
19. sewing machine or needle and thread? .... BIAS AGAINST MEN question. Carol calls me a little sew sew so I guess thats her response
20. Any plans for the first week of the new year? - get rid of this cold and visit friend who had baby daughter on monday after xmas. Then goto work and say goodbye...
still wanting a question for us follically challenged....