TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Announcements › Forum problem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Forum problem

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Just letting you guys know we are aware the forums have been experiencing soem problems. Just bare with us while it is going on and we will hope for no repeat performance of down time-
post #2 of 23
I haven't seem any yet, but I will keep my fingers crossed that they remain working!
post #3 of 23
It went slow on Susie and myself, but at least we know
post #4 of 23
I just hope there are some good back-ups, so we don't lose more threads, etc.. Right now I'm not having any trouble, though it was awfully slow the other day.
post #5 of 23
I did have a little problem, but thank goodness it didnt' last long!
post #6 of 23
Thank you, MA!
post #7 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissy
Just letting you guys know we are aware the forums have been experiencing soem problems. Just bare with us while it is going on and we will hope for no repeat performance of down time-
I'd be happy to bear with you but a definite no to bare with you! Just teasing.
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
I'd be happy to bear with you but a definite no to bare with you! Just teasing.


It was slow a little bit ago. Now it seems better.
post #9 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
I'd be happy to bear with you but a definite no to bare with you! Just teasing.
I thought the same thing, Yosemite. If I bared myself, the forums would crash, never to rise again.
post #10 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
I did have a little problem, but thank goodness it didnt' last long!
Have you seen someone about it, you may need medication and something to make the rash go away!!!!! Dont cough or go spreading it round as we all may catch it!
Kev
post #11 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsd
I thought the same thing, Yosemite. If I bared myself, the forums would crash, never to rise again.


post #12 of 23
MA - I sure hope you know I was only teasin' ya and you aren't offended!
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
sorry guys my editor brain is on vacation-
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissy
sorry guys my editor brain is on vacation-
It's okay. Sometimes bloopers are the best part of a movie or forum!
post #15 of 23
well i am i have no smileys box anymore and instead of it saying post and quote i have weird signs.
post #16 of 23
No problems here, but thanks for the heads up Mary Anne.
post #17 of 23
I must have missed it - everything is going on great !
post #18 of 23
It was quite slow this morning when I came in briefly. I just gave up and went to do other things for a while. Seems fine now.
post #19 of 23
I'm having an issue where if I've subscribed to a thread I am following and there is a new post, then after I click on "last" to read any updates - it doesn't go to the last. It just goes to someplace in the middle of the thread and then I still can't get to any recent posts. I can get to the bottom by manually scrolling, but I know there are more posts and it just gets to a certain page and stops.
post #20 of 23
If you haven't been off the site for a time between posts to a thread you are following, clicking 'first unread' won't necessarily bring you to the bottom of the thread. I believe the time lapse is something like 15 minutes.
post #21 of 23
Thanks Deb! No this happened after I had been off about 6 hrs today. It's not a big deal at all ~~ just noticed is all.
-E.
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel47
It was quite slow this morning when I came in briefly. I just gave up and went to do other things for a while. Seems fine now.
If you are on Telus ADSL, there were some network issues earlier this morning I believe. My connection cut out for about an hour. So this may explain why the boards were slow/inaccessible.
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK
If you are on Telus ADSL, there were some network issues earlier this morning I believe. My connection cut out for about an hour. So this may explain why the boards were slow/inaccessible.
That's probably it, then. We are on Telus ADSL. Well, rather that than the board in trouble
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Announcements
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Announcements › Forum problem